Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Mason, just north of Cincy, in the shadow of Kings Island.
I've got a nephew that lives in Mason. That's to bad you couldn't get together with Camargo, being local to you.

I've got a nephew that lives in Mason. That's to bad you couldn't get together with Camargo, being local to you.
Great place to live.

I ended up passing on this car. Their price rose $1000 from when I agreed to buy it to the real "final" number and then the additional $500 or so to fly down and drive back. It also was missing the sky cool gray seats that I really want. We decided to stick with my current order (no allocation yet). It'll also give me a few more months to save and try to pay cash. Can't say enough good things about the salesperson though.

+1 on too good to be true. Disclosure says:

"Not available with special finance or lease offers. Price to Qualified GM Employees and eligible family members *MSRP is plus tax, title and fees. Tax also due on rebates. Ask dealer for final sale price including required MI taxes."

I bet sticker price is not even $92k and final price will somehow change to $70k+. Tried to see the specs, but could not find any info.... Seems bs dealer tactics.

Still curious though to see how things will play out. I am following closely this.

+1 on too good to be true. Disclosure says:

"Not available with special finance or lease offers. Price to Qualified GM Employees and eligible family members *MSRP is plus tax, title and fees. Tax also due on rebates. Ask dealer for final sale price including required MI taxes."

I bet sticker price is not even $92k and final price will somehow change to $70k+. Tried to see the specs, but could not find any info.... Seems bs dealer tactics.

Still curious though to see how things will play out. I am following closely this.
You can pull up the sticker on their website. It's an Elevation Edition.

You can pull up the sticker on their website. It's an Elevation Edition.
Thanks for noting this.

Still curious to see how this deal plays out. As far as I know dealers don't have that large of a margin, so I am sure they don't plan on losing money.

I ended up buying the car that RKS passed on last week. I pick it up tomorrow from Fields Cadillac in Jacksonville. The dealership was pretty transparent and easy to deal with so far. Other than the ridiculous Florida doc fees which I can't do anything about, the deal was pretty good. No silly add-ons to inflate the price and the dealer discounted the price almost $3000 in addition to the $3000 rebate. My OTD price ended up being $35 less than the MSRP. I'm really happy with this, considering that the car has EXACTLY the options I wanted other than colors, and the color combo is actually one of three I had decided I would be happy with. Win-Win.

Mad props to RKS for sharing the info about his deal with me when he decided not to buy the car. I'm sure this helped me get a better deal.

Thanks!

We took delivery of the vehicle today, but ended up sending it to service because the A/C wasn't working.

I do have to say that Fields Cadillac in Jacksonville, FL is awesome to work with. They told me that they never make market adjustments over MSRP and don't add any accessories to their vehicles unless specifically requested by a customer. In addition, they were very willing to work with me on price. I definitely recommend them.

I attached a couple of pictures below. I'll get some better ones when I get the car home.

Attachments

• IMG_20240210_141937593_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240210_141937593_HDR.jpg
    888 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20240210_142928893_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240210_142928893_HDR.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 79
FYI -- the Sales Manager was telling me that dealers are having a really hard time getting allocations right now. I hope he's wrong for your sake...

FYI -- the Sales Manager was telling me that dealers are having a really hard time getting allocations right now. I hope he's wrong for your sake...
Waiting up to a year would be perfectly fine for me as I save up more cash. The two years I keep hearing about is suboptimal but honestly I don’t want anything else. I drove a manual earlier today for the first time and the gearbox is soooo much better than the M3.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back