Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Your car probably thinks it moved from one pen to another, like a puppy going from shelter to shelter.

Only when it gets nice and cozy in your garage will it realize its finally home.

Finally got to pick her up. Will be a fun/boring 4.5 hour drive home with her tomorrow 😍

edit: it was a 6 hour drive :rolleyes: gotta love I-95

Attachments

• 20230127_171458.jpg
    20230127_171458.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 55
  • 20230127_171312.jpg
    20230127_171312.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Just cause you're in the break-in period... it won't be boring... I Promise😁
View attachment 16424

... can't wait to hear your driving impressions
Only 50ish miles thus far but handles like my girlfriends GR86 on the off ramps 😬😁

Finally got to pick her up. Will be a fun/boring 4.5 hour drive home with her tomorrow 😍
CONGRATS! Should be a nice ride home!

Can someone point me in the right direction? Specifically the 2022 CT5V-BW lists. I am trying to find on the forum site these lists of 1. dealerships and how many cars they were allotted or sold. #2 Complete list of CT5V-BWs with build dates , forum members, dealership, country, transmission etc. etc. . I can't seem to find where i found these list before. Here is a photo of what I'm looking for. I looked under the registry and can't find anything like I have.

Attachments

• 20230127_223025.jpg
    20230127_223025.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • 20230127_223016.jpg
    20230127_223016.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 53
@Rob thank you so much for what you do man. You are awesome! I don't know if you keep us sane or drive us crazy honestly but your work is certainly appreciated!

Can someone point me in the right direction? Specifically the 2022 CT5V-BW lists. I am trying to find on the forum site these lists of 1. dealerships and how many cars they were allotted or sold. #2 Complete list of CT5V-BWs with build dates , forum members, dealership, country, transmission etc. etc. . I can't seem to find where i found these list before. Here is a photo of what I'm looking for. I looked under the registry and can't find anything like I have.
@FLYARMY , attached is the #2 list you are asking. It is dated from August 15th though.

Attachments

• V Registry 08-15-2022.pdf
    285.6 KB · Views: 48
You can remove me from the tracker as well! BXQXQZ

5BW was delivered to Sewell... now the long wait to get PPF/ceramic/tint installed and have it shipped here (CA).

You can remove me from the tracker as well! BXQXQZ

5BW was delivered to Sewell... now the long wait to get PPF/ceramic/tint installed and have it shipped here (CA).
Can you tell me who you’re having do that work? I’m waiting on my Track Edition to be built and shipped there and don’t wanna really drive all the way back to CO unprotected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop