Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
What does it mean when the TPW is last week, but no update? Still shows TPW 11/28 and 3400.

TPW = "Target" production week, and that does not mean it will get built.... What does it mean, who knows.... I wish I could be more positive for you but there is no rhyme or reason for this system......
I'll start giving my boss a "target" completion date for my work, and then go past it (or simply change it to later) at will.

@white98ls That is funny.

I assume you're just having fun with the "tracking" system, but if you're at all getting wobbly by a missed TPW, then you'll implode once your car is built and sits stalled for weeks on end with not a single clue for why, or how long.

@white98ls That is funny.

I assume you're just having fun with the "tracking" system, but if you're at all getting wobbly by a missed TPW, then you'll implode once your car is built and sits stalled for weeks on end with not a single clue for why, or how long.
Weeks? How about months?

Weeks? How about months?
How about seasons?

Mine was built in the Summer. I'll be picking it no sooner than 2 weeks before the first day of Winter.

So...what is up with the Blackwings? Neither the Camaro or the C8 are having any issues getting from lot to dealer. I get the C8 is a different plant and logistical chain, but the Camaro? It's built in the same plant!

What does it mean when the TPW is last week, but no update? Still shows TPW 11/28 and 3400.
You probably have at least a couple more weeks. TPW's are like a budget, just estimates.

Good news is, you'll probably have a car by 2nd quarter

Even when things were good (can anyone recall, LOL) a TPW was just what it meant (target). When they happen on the predicted dates, it's more of a rarity.

V-Academy Day One: Classroom instruction on driving the course. PDR reviews from instructors SD cards. They split us up into 3 groups (Red, Blue,Green) and you do a round robin of different practices. (Track familiarization, skid pad braking and figure 8 steering. We were supposed to do a demo ride with an instructor, but a car blew its engine (Corvette) and dumped oil on the track. They should have it cleaned up by tomorrow. Day two is more track work, demo ride and auto cross, learning launch control. Hope to improve my track times. I have NEVER seen so many Corvettes in one location ! They said that they own all the Vettes and use the Cadillacs up to 8000 miles and then sell them to a California dealer. Buffet lunch from 1200- 1300 hrs was pretty good. Three different driving groups were here , so the place was very busy. ****I think this place is to blame for why some guys are still waiting for their cars.

Attachments

• 20221205_125545.jpg
    20221205_125545.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 72
  • 20221205_115020.jpg
    20221205_115020.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 71
So...what is up with the Blackwings? Neither the Camaro or the C8 are having any issues getting from lot to dealer. I get the C8 is a different plant and logistical chain, but the Camaro? It's built in the same plant!
Great question! Pretty sure nobody has the answer though! Absolutely no rhyme or reason. Some cars get built and shipped. Others, like mine, get built and sit for months (3 so far).

I think the executives at Cadillac read this forum and they are messing with y'all just for fun..... Of course me being the goat father had no issues.....

That’s not what I’m seeing on Camaro6. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That’s not what I’m seeing on Camaro6. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I was going to say, the camaro community is up in arms over delivery delays about equal to us. Just to be clear, they have orders for more Zl1s than 4 & 5 BWs combined and it a complete cluster to get any camaro trim right now.

I have NEVER seen so many Corvettes in one location ! They said that they own all the Vettes and use the Cadillacs up to 8000 miles and then sell them to a California dealer.
Yes, they go to DC Motors. They're top trim level cars and have Z51 if they are Stingrays. You have to be careful as they potentially have warranty blocks on power train and other systems, but the cars are well maintained at Spring Mountain.

Lineup of ZR1s when I went in 2020...
i-QfcX9Js-X2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace