Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
That’s Rift right? Got a Rift 4BW on order with the Sky Cool seats, really looking forward to it.
Argent Silver with the tan seats. Very happy with the darker shade of the color. I feared it being silver but it is much more pewter in person, especially with overcast day. Meltyyyyyyy sparkly goodnesssssss.

How do you go about contacting one of the companies to find out the shipping status. I have been going blind searching the forum for an email or contact number. Do you call Auto Port 517-322-2499 or Accelerated Transport 720-200-3100. I had read some guys on here spoke with someone who was very helpful. The dealership knows nothing. My buddy had his BW5 built in September without carbon fiber and he would like a heads up and not be out of the country when the car is being delivered. Any info would be appreciated. I have his VIN # and order #.
Yup..AutoPort and JACK COOPER or Accelerated should be more than helpful. Just have your VIN handy and usually DISPATCH is who you are looking for when calling Jack Cooper or Accelerated. Autoport should just be whoever answers the phone. They know before the Dealership.

Here is the car! Crazy that I jumped on this CT5 blackwing on Wed and now could be on a transport for delivery by end of next week after paperwork and wire. Mind is blown! I mean what is all this nonsense of waiting months and years. 😂 I truely got lucky and mostly it has everything I wanted. Was thinking electric blue with bronze but black does look mean. View attachment 14745
Hope this one works out for you. I've got 135 mi on mine now and love it. BTW, that's almost as many miles as I put on my 17 ss in a year. Loved that one but this is insane.

Hope this one works out for you. I've got 135 mi on mine now and love it. BTW, that's almost as many miles as I put on my 17 ss in a year. Loved that one but this is insane.
I don’t know when I’m going to get to drive her since I’m in MN and not sure I want to driver her when it’s under 20 degrees with those tires! She will probably hibernate until Mar/Apr. Got the trickle charger coming on Monday and I’ll turn her over in the garage once a month just to hear her but man it’s gonna be a long winter!

Here is the car! Crazy that I jumped on this CT5 blackwing on Wed and now could be on a transport for delivery by end of next week after paperwork and wire. Mind is blown! I mean what is all this nonsense of waiting months and years. 😂 I truely got lucky and mostly it has everything I wanted. Was thinking electric blue with bronze but black does look mean. View attachment 14745
Congrats and DUDE you should go play the fucking lotto!
That’s Rift right? Got a Rift 4BW on order with the Sky Cool seats, really looking forward to it.
I believe you need to adjust your monitor settings, ASAP. LOL

Woke up on this cold Iowa morning and could only think of my poor goat going through all those Michigan frost cycles. If only they’d bring it home, I’d take good care of it. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving and got to drive yours.

I decided to take a lesson from my friend Zoomie and stir things up a bit! I called my salesman this morning and learned some information. First off, my car was built on September 14th and has been at 4D00 since with EDD MP. I found out that on November 6th it was moved to 4000 status and was wrapped and bayed for shipping. The following day though it was placed back on hold for some unknown reason. All of this appears to jive with the information Zoomie recently provided. At any rate I now know the name of the shipper assigned and I was given assurance that the dealership will step up and try to figure out what is going on with this car. I of course will reach out to the shipper myself. Fingers crossed 🤞
Well obviously I don't possess the kind of charm that Zoomie does! Of course I already knew that! I called the shipper, Jack Cooper, this morning and was informed that they don't have my car in their system. Looks like I'm back to square one. I'm supposed to get a call back from dealership today to see what if anything they could find out for me. We'll see if that happens. Beyond frustrating as you all well know!

I ended up buying a local 4BW 6spd off Bayway's lot.

Hello, fellow Houston bro.

8 months ago that dealership quoted me $25k over sticker for cars on they had in stock. Has the market softened, or are they still doing ADM on 4BWs?

Also: we need specs of your car.

Hello, fellow Houston bro.

8 months ago that dealership quoted me $25k over sticker for cars on they had in stock. Has the market softened, or are they still doing ADM on 4BWs?

Also: we need specs of your car.
Bayway started at $26k ADM plus another $6k for the “Bayway Package Protection.” Car MSRP was $72k so the quote started at $104k. After 2hrs of back and forth, I agreed to pay the $72k MSRP plus $510.00. The $510.00 got me four oil changes, door edging, wheel locks, window etching and five window Suntek ceramic tint. I personally took the car to VIP Tint and Bayway paid the invoice. Lastly traded in a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara with 36k miles and got $28,500 in trade. All in all, I am happy with the cost.

Specs: Raven black, 6spd, red seatbelts, red brake calipers, jet black w/ jet black accent leather seating, technology package, sunroof, performance data recorder, and climate package.

Also already signed up for Spring Mountain for June 9th and 10th.

Bayway started at $26k ADM plus another $6k for the “Bayway Package Protection.” Car MSRP was $72k so the quote started at $104k. After 2hrs of back and forth, I agreed to pay the $72k MSRP plus $510.00. The $510.00 got me four oil changes, door edging, wheel locks, window etching and five window Suntek ceramic tint. I personally took the car to VIP Tint and Bayway paid the invoice. Lastly traded in a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara with 36k miles and got $28,500 in trade. All in all, I am happy with the cost.

Specs: Raven black, 6spd, red seatbelts, red brake calipers, jet black w/ jet black accent leather seating, technology package, sunroof, performance data recorder, and climate package.

Glad to see you were able to talk them down. I tried to order from Bayway in September and was told 20k ADM.

Congrats on the car. Pretty amazing to spend 2 hours just getting to where they should have started in the first place. Given their starting price, I would have just walked out. Glad you got your car without a wait though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop