Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Season 6 No GIF by Friends

Sorry brother, perhaps they forgot to install the floor mats, damn goats!
I was just told someone at autoport told my truck (driver) on Tuesday that I am on "hold" despite being assigned to his truck/carrier and that is why I was not shipped. I was assigned online auto connection 11/2 and placed in "shippable" status then this past Tuesday 11/8 placed back on "hold"? Is that even accurate? Possible? It makes it seem like human error more than MP or reschedule/reassignment. I'm imagining someone yelling at driver to not load my car despite his assignment when he got there. GOATS MAKE NO FUGGIN SENSE!

I was just told someone at autoport told my truck (driver) on Tuesday that I am on "hold" despite being assigned to his truck/carrier and that is why I was not shipped. I was assigned online auto connection 11/2 and placed in "shippable" status then this past Tuesday 11/8 placed back on "hold"? Is that even accurate? Possible? It makes it seem like human error more than MP or reschedule/reassignment. I'm imagining someone yelling at driver to not load my car despite his assignment when he got there. GOATS MAKE NO FUGGIN SENSE!
Have you verified all this with Tim? Definitely seems odd it was assigned then pulled back.

Welp I am a giant schmuck.

The car never got on the truck. It was assigned and presumed to be delivering today. It was however “held” by GM on Tuesday it seems and not placed on truck or allowed to leave. I was also told another “shippable” 4BW Blackwing was also held with mine for unknown reasons.

I am just at a loss. Do I cancel insurance to save a month of premium? Could the car just come next week instead? I feel like such an ass thinking I was out of the pen. What the actual fuck.

Yours in mourning,
Zoomie

200.gif
No need for insurance untill its arrives and you have the keys. All it takes is a phone call to your insurance when you are at the dealer.

View attachment 14292
From one of the lots at Grand River in a Sept picture. Looks like a special edition with the red wheels waiting for some random reason.....

That is probably a "regular" V or base CT5 with LPO wheel option. GM ships vehicles with those red wheels and then the dealer ships them back after the LPO wheels are put on the vehicle. Usually to avoid damage or because of profile.

That is probably a "regular" V or base CT5 with LPO wheel option. GM ships vehicles with those red wheels and then the dealer ships them back after the LPO wheels are put on the vehicle. Usually to avoid damage or because of profile.
This.

I saw vehicles with similar wheel protection in my local dealer inventory as well.

No need for insurance untill its arrives and you have the keys. All it takes is a phone call to your insurance when you are at the dealer.
There's a grace period with your existing policy(s) when you add a new vehicle.

There is more evidence stacking up that it wasn’t GM that put the car on hold but the “yard.” My car is still “shippable” status and still assigned to same carrier. I need to get Tim flowers and get my car on one of his trucks it seems.

I will annoy Tim on Monday.

Again, sincerely, thank you guys for the fun and laughs. Makes the pain easier!

Anyone actually know what a "Yard Hold" is?

-Zoomtographer

wow, what a pleasant surprise. Even my EDD was 11/29, I got a call from my dealer to come in to see the car. quit my work early, and now sitting at the table and trying to finalize everything.
Hopefully they will hire you back! LMAO!

That's awesome... but just don't tell @ZoomieZoom55 !😳🤣
No no this ain’t a zero sum game! Goat Masters want us fighting! That’s how they control us!

Very very excited for you!

Makes me that much more hopeful!

🥰🥰🥰

I’m been trying to join the goat parade but it’s been a journey. #9 at a higher volume dealer that got 5 CT5 blackwings in the last year. Found a dealer where I am number 1 but it’s a low volume dealer that is getting 1 CT5 blackwing for 2022 (owner is buying it). Hopefully they get another allocation with selling 1. All other dealers around have gotten 1-2 and have wait list in the 3-5 people. Hopefully the high volume dealer or the dealer that got 1 will pan out. Based on what is going on here - maybe get an allocation for 2024 model. Backup plan if nothing pans out is the CT4 blackwing. Here to joining the goats!

Just checked for fun and according to CarGurus in a Nationwide search. There are roughly 177 5BW's and 364 4BW's available at the moment. Curious to see if all these dealers are posting true to MSRP (didn't see to many mark ups)

Is anyone buying dealer-spec'd vehicles or is everyone trying to order their own? Just curious! I can't find a Rift, bronze wheel, tan interior, 6MT 4BW anywhere so I ordered one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop