Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Does his have c1 and c2? When I was at Rick Hendrick last week a guy showed up with a RBM and tech bronze with C1and C2. I’m always at cars and coffee in the area. Can’t wait for my BW to show up. Rick Hendrick didn’t add anything like that to mine and I got it at sticker. Let me know when you get yours. Send me a PM on here and I’ll give you my info.
That's the guy! Tall white dude, beard and tattoos. Didn't get his name but he said he loved it. Only complaint being he wished it was faster lol.

Nice! I had an allocation in with them (Kim was a killer saleswoman) but the GM was saying I had to get this BS $7k package so I called around. Glad to hear you got MSRP! I'll hit you up when mine comes in!

Man I hope so. Finally got a hold of autoport and she said mine is awaiting pickup. Hopefully he’s grabbing mine also when he gets back to lansing. I’m in Virginia Beach.
Oh man, I hope they load mine. He can stop in Northern Virginia on the way to Va beach. Can you tell me how you contacted Autoport? I have been in email contact with Auto trans but they cannot pull up my VIN#.

That's the guy! Tall white dude, beard and tattoos. Didn't get his name but he said he loved it. Only complaint being he wished it was faster lol.

Nice! I had an allocation in with them (Kim was a killer saleswoman) but the GM was saying I had to get this BS $7k package so I called around. Glad to hear you got MSRP! I'll hit you up when mine comes in!
My sales person is John Bell and they didnt try and charge me for anything like that. I would have been pissed if they had tried to charge me 7k for that stuff.

Oh man, I hope they load mine. He can stop in Northern Virginia on the way to Va beach. Can you tell me how you contacted Autoport? I have been in email contact with Auto trans but they cannot pull up my VIN#.
Looking to help a brother out, 517-322-2499:beer

Ya know, I realized something today while catching up on this thread....there's really no reason to check Blackwing Orders. If everyone just sits back and remains patient, their Blackwings suddenly appear at their dealers waiting to be picked up. It's like a miracle! ;LOL

Ya know, I realized something today while catching up on this thread....there's really no reason to check Blackwing Orders. If everyone just sits back and remains patient, their Blackwings suddenly appear at their dealers waiting to be picked up. It's like a miracle! ;LOL
And let's be honest - - in some cases the updates make it even harder for some people. Not naming any names....

Oh Rob, I feel for you man.

The problem is people feel entitled to certain things. GM should simply change policies on any hard to get model. Blackwing, Corvette, Camaro, etc. Tell people to expect a 12 month wait +/-. Stop letting people know what status their car is at. When they go on the bot chat a whole 2 weeks after their order, the reply should say "you still have 12 months. Stop pestering us".

And when a car shows up at 8 or 10 or 12 months, nobody will know if it sat outside for 2 months and dear Lord got rained or snowed on.

I think you provide a wonderful, selfless service here. But can't people ask their sales people too?

Does this mean you're going to delete the thread again:thumb:thumb

Since mine isn't tracked I'd like one CT5-V Blackwing 6 speed to show up at my dealer please.

Well...
1667950163312.png

pet children GIF

Just checking on a reported Giphy outage. Still works. I found one of Zoomie when he was younger and getting beat on by a baby goat 🤣

pet children GIF

Just checking on a reported Giphy outage. Still works. I found one of Zoomie when he was younger and getting beat on by a baby goat 🤣
Giffy outage is a user error. Old goat can't seem to learn a new trick. I'll learn eventually.

Last edited:
  • Love Post
Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC