Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Soooooooo

According to Tim The Toolman Taylor my goat should be here end of week. The driver is in Long Island dropping off some other assholes Blackwings. He has to get next load back in Lansing and then head to east coast again. Could be Wednesday could be Friday.

Is this really happening?!?!!?

I am freaking out!

Starts Freaking Out GIF

--Buggin' Zoomie
Man I hope so. Finally got a hold of autoport and she said mine is awaiting pickup. Hopefully he’s grabbing mine also when he gets back to lansing. I’m in Virginia Beach.

Has anyone on the west coast had their 2023 delivered yet. I see BW5s built after mine that are reaching east coast and TEXAS dealers but mine (#117) still sits in DTW since 9-10-22. Has GM forgotten how to ship west of the Mississippi?

It's getting real!!! My whip parked in Albany, NY, won't be on the move until Sunday night. You can see she is in good company with other parked Blackwing's on the other car carrier.
OMG!! She’s in. Looks like 7 pm pick up tonight. Woo FUCKiNG Hoo!!

Rob, please remove my order, VIN 860066. Thanks brother!

Attachments

• 547050CD-69D3-46FF-8165-2175DCE51A27.jpeg
    547050CD-69D3-46FF-8165-2175DCE51A27.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 87
Man I hope so. Finally got a hold of autoport and she said mine is awaiting pickup. Hopefully he’s grabbing mine also when he gets back to lansing. I’m in Virginia Beach.
Me too dude.

It’s getting real.
OMG!! She’s in. Looks like 7 pm pick up tonight. Woo FUCKiNG Hoo!!

Rob, please remove my order, VIN 860066. Thanks brother!
Season 6 Reaction GIF by The Office

Seems like my car has been at the local railyard since mid to late October... Quite literally less than 5 miles than me but looks like the dealer can't pick it up. Seems like its out of GMs, and the dealers hands. anyone had something like this? The wait is a lot harder knowing it's right there

Seems like my car has been at the local railyard since mid to late October... Quite literally less than 5 miles than me but looks like the dealer can't pick it up. Seems like its out of GMs, and the dealers hands. anyone had something like this? The wait is a lot harder knowing it's right there
Same. Been there since Oct 12th. Waiting on Bagging/Shipping materials(BS). Carrier being assigned now, so hopefully this week. AutoPort is only 50 miles from Lafontaine Cadillac. Car was orderd 6/5/22 and Built 8/4/22. Chip missing till October 7th.

Hell yes! Looks great! Rift / Bronze / Red is a hot combo. Hoping to see mine extremely soon.
Well worth the wait guys n gals!! Well worth it!

Attachments

• CA2E30A4-0FC8-41B5-8F24-B08CC37D7141.jpeg
    CA2E30A4-0FC8-41B5-8F24-B08CC37D7141.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 80C57302-F60B-44A7-BD35-954B72407E96.jpeg
    80C57302-F60B-44A7-BD35-954B72407E96.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 10F54A26-1D1F-48B3-88BF-197FD2A8F441.jpeg
    10F54A26-1D1F-48B3-88BF-197FD2A8F441.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 939BED5B-24A4-418F-986B-BC6BE9B52891.jpeg
    939BED5B-24A4-418F-986B-BC6BE9B52891.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 87
When I asked, I couldn't get my whip released, sat 10 weeks at railyard. You'll get yours soon enough, hang tight

A fellow 757 member! Fingers crossed your car comes in this weekend! Hoping to get an EDD in December (From Delaware Cadillac) we'll have to go on a drive! Is Rick Hendrick forcing a $7k "Ceramic, tint and weather mats" package on you or no?

There's one other RBM in chesapeake. Followed him to the gas station to say hello last weekend lol

A fellow 757 member! Fingers crossed your car comes in this weekend! Hoping to get an EDD in December (From Delaware Cadillac) we'll have to go on a drive! Is Rick Hendrick forcing a $7k "Ceramic, tint and weather mats" package on you or no?

There's one other RBM in chesapeake. Followed him to the gas station to say hello last weekend lol
Does his have c1 and c2? When I was at Rick Hendrick last week a guy showed up with a RBM and tech bronze with C1and C2. I’m always at cars and coffee in the area. Can’t wait for my BW to show up. Rick Hendrick didn’t add anything like that to mine and I got it at sticker. Let me know when you get yours. Send me a PM on here and I’ll give you my info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop