Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
It figures they give me an EDD right as I'm starting to think about pulling out of the purchase...

I just got the call. I mean I got the actual call. My car is at the dealer. Still delayed on the tracker. The chat says I need to talk with the dealer for more information. I left my salesman a message to call me back. Of course I can't pick it up until the cluctch in my bmw gets fixed. That will be another few days. Good news everyone, It looks like the '23 5BW's are moving!!!! Rob you can remove me.

I really want to go over to the dealer now and just look at it. Patience. I should have it within the week...
Does the dealer know if went on a train or on a truck? I have an ETA of the 25th but on VinView it hasn't moved anywhere. Interested in if they're even reporting moving these vehicles anymore or if they're just shipping them out and calling it good

Goat Win GIF

Does the dealer know if went on a train or on a truck? I have an ETA of the 25th but on VinView it hasn't moved anywhere. Interested in if they're even reporting moving these vehicles anymore or if they're just shipping them out and calling it good

Goat Win GIF
I'm outside of Chicago so I'm guessing it was sent via truck. I didn't ask the salesman how it arrived and I probably should have asked for a few pics. I've waited for 9 months so far, another few days isn't a problem.
talked to my salesman today. he says mine and 3 other BW's are at the railway yard now. he emailed the yard to get them released and trucked to his dealership ASAP. hopefully it's the start of more deliveries to all.
I'd been watching your order closely since we got built. A little frustrating that yours had an EDD even if it was consistently missed and changed while mine just said DELAYED. Best of luck to everyone.

I just got the call. I mean I got the actual call. My car is at the dealer. Still delayed on the tracker. The chat says I need to talk with the dealer for more information. I left my salesman a message to call me back. Of course I can't pick it up until the cluctch in my bmw gets fixed. That will be another few days. Good news everyone, It looks like the '23 5BW's are moving!!!! Rob you can remove me.

That's awesome! Which dealer did you order from?

When you do have it in your possession, I would love to meet up and take a look!

That's awesome! Which dealer did you order from?

When you do have it in your possession, I would love to meet up and take a look!
I got it from Heritage Cadillac in Lombard.

I'll post pics when I get it. It will probably the 3rd or 4th 4bw or 5bw i've ever seen in person. Ordering a 100k car sight unseen is a first for me...

Goat Win GIF
If by truck, it would be delivered directly to the dealer not to a local holding yard like train deliveries.

?????

200.gif

I got it from Heritage Cadillac in Lombard.

I'll post pics when I get it. It will probably the 3rd or 4th 4bw or 5bw i've ever seen in person. Ordering a 100k car sight unseen is a first for me...

Awesome, that's where I got mine ordered through a family friend. Unfortunately (or fortunately in my case) my order contains the CF1 package so I will be waiting a while.

Let us know when you take delivery!

How long does it take to get from 1100 status to anything else on average?

How long does it take to get from 1100 status to anything else on average?

1100 is simply your dealer entered it into workbench.
Now you must wait for dealer to get an allocation to go 2000/3000. Did they make you any promises? Or say that had an allocation in hand? Is this a 4bw or 5Bw?
Some dealers enter all orders in system regardless - and they’ll just sit at 1100 forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop