Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
The difference is that the ones being delivered are missing slightly fewer parts than yours is currently.
Shouldn't they have accounted for all the parts when order is broadcasted at the plant and scheduled for assembly? Since most cars don't have CF packages or CF seats anymore, I don't think that there are many different options available that would make availability of one easier than other? Maybe PDR?

Just want to share my happy ending story… I have been desperately looking for a 5BW here in Canada since last December. As you may know, the number of allocations here is ridiculously low. I put my name on a few waiting lists with minimal hope to get one someday. In the meantime, I was lucky to find in February a 4BW (Auto, Black raven, Sky cool grey with CF 1 & 2) w I have been driving with much fun since then. I got a call this last Monday from one of the dealers I put my name on the wait list and he said that he got a 5BW delivered that day and that the client who ordered it a year ago decided not to buy it: Auto, Black Raven, Sky cool grey and CF 1 & 2 which seems to be almost impossible to get right now! Taking delivery this Friday!!

Attachments

• 76ED056E-DF6B-4B8E-85E1-101BB242B3B7.jpeg
    76ED056E-DF6B-4B8E-85E1-101BB242B3B7.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 100
Congrats! Based on where you are you've got that driving season clock working against you too. Fantastic you'll get a couple months of fun driving in before hibernating.

Technically, it's the 2.7 liter V-6 that's blowing up. Not the 2.3 liter four (which I bought, because that's the only way to get a manual transmission). At least not yet. :)
Yup. The 2.3's have been solid. I just sold my 7 speed 2.3 a couple weeks ago actually, put 6k miles on it. Very fun and great off-roader/ road so much better than the Jeeps IMO. Had a handful of small issues (check engine for EVAP sensor, window regulator broke, headliner fell off). Nothing out of the ordinary for a new platform vehicle, but the biggest issue was the Ford dealerships to get diagnostics on warranty issues. All the Dealers near me were 3+ months out on just diagnosing the Bronco. Then parts issues if needed. They have no Tech's or employees. You're SOL if something serious breaks unless you want to pay out of pocket. Don't know if GM/other manufacturers have been as bad?

Before it hits 3100.
There is a caveat to this: I tried to make changes to my order when it was at status 3000, and was told by my dealer that I couldn't. When they escalated it to their Caddy rep, they were told that edits could be made, but it would reset the order to status 2000. So in essence, you keep the allocation, but have to submit an order all over again.

Just want to share my happy ending story… I have been desperately looking for a 5BW here in Canada since last December. As you may know, the number of allocations here is ridiculously low. I put my name on a few waiting lists with minimal hope to get one someday. In the meantime, I was lucky to find in February a 4BW (Auto, Black raven, Sky cool grey with CF 1 & 2) w I have been driving with much fun since then. I got a call this last Monday from one of the dealers I put my name on the wait list and he said that he got a 5BW delivered that day and that the client who ordered it a year ago decided not to buy it: Auto, Black Raven, Sky cool grey and CF 1 & 2 which seems to be almost impossible to get right now! Taking delivery this Friday!!
That was the most wholesome 'happy ending' story I may have ever heard😏

That was the most wholesome 'happy ending' story I may have ever heard😏
I thought for a min and then said to myself NO! I was at poker last night and one of my buddy's was talking about the old rub and tug happy ending....

My wife: what did y'all talk about tonight?

Me: you don't want to know! Tuesday night crap boo boo...

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF
So I have an order #, but it is for a 2023 CT5 V BW. BQFNMG TPW 8/29/2022. Are you able to track this car? It is a 120th Anniversary car and my dealer is stating these are going to be built on time. All parts are there they say, but this has CF1 CF2 and CF seat backs, so I am skeptical.

So I have an order #, but it is for a 2023 CT5 V BW. BQFNMG TPW 8/29/2022. Are you able to track this car? It is a 120th Anniversary car and my dealer is stating these are going to be built on time. All parts are there they say, but this has CF1 CF2 and CF seat backs, so I am skeptical.
Don't quote me, but I believe I read that they do have the CF packages set aside for the 120th Anniversary BW's.

I may quote you on that one... :)

Even though it is not a significantly different car, I am happy to have one of 120. I got lucky and stumbled across it, but it is very close to the spec I wanted, and yes it is a manual.
Got one, you have one? That is a special car. Congrats! Very cool, post pics?

Don't quote me, but I believe I read that they do have the CF packages set aside for the 120th Anniversary BW's.
Honestly it's likely how they will shift them.
GM - dealer lets 4BW buyer know it's the only way to guarantee CF the rest of '22 and job done.

Got one, you have one? That is a special car. Congrats! Very cool, post pics?
No I do not have it yet. Target Production Week is 8/29. The word is that they are going to build the 120s all at once. The dealers ordered most of them, and the parts are already put aside. So, CF parts are not generally available, but these cars will get it if ordered. Point being, I am told by two dealers they are prioritizing them. Or not. Because it is, in fact, the goat rodeo!

I have to commend all of you goats who have taken delivery of your BW's for your patience and perseverance. I don't know how you did it. Having my car sitting and 4D00 MP is killing me.
I'm right there with you. When was your built? Mine was built on 22nd June!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop