Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I believe only 4BW have changed as I still see 17 5-BW that have been sitting with MP EDD as mine.
Yes it seems to me that the 4s are moving but 5s are not....

I'm curious - at what build stage is the last point where changes can be made to the order?
If the order is at status 1100 - changes can be made. Once it hits 2000 - Accepted with allocation by GM, it's much more difficult. At 3000 - it's basically impossible to make any changes to the order.

I've looked multiple places and cant find a solid answer to this: what does the steering wheel # mean? Mine is 86-303

I thought the first two numbers were 66 if manual transmission- Last 3 numbers are last Vin numbers. Is it just the second number being a '6' is manual transmission? What does the first number represent?

Just saw the Cadillac website and they are raising the MSRP by $7000 on the base price of a CT5-V Blackwing. I guess its a case of "if you can't beat them , join them". They haven't been able to stop the ridiculous mark ups, so let's just raise the MSRP and get some of the action. 2022 MSRP was $83,995. 2023's are now $90,995.

I've looked multiple places and cant find a solid answer to this: what does the steering wheel # mean? Mine is 86-303

I thought the first two numbers were 66 if manual transmission- Last 3 numbers are last Vin numbers. Is it just the second number being a '6' is manual transmission? What does the first number represent?
1659640895966.png

Just saw the Cadillac website and they are raising the MSRP by $7000 on the base price of a CT5-V Blackwing. I guess its a case of "if you can't beat them , join them". They haven't been able to stop the ridiculous mark ups, so let's just raise the MSRP and get some of the action. 2022 MSRP was $83,995. 2023's are now $90,995.
Yes. Dustin @1StunnaV posted much of the changes a while back as did @Rob

Was there something wrong with the one I posted?
Are you talking about your current avatar, or your goat anus?

Oh...wait. Nevermind :chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!