Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Well I’m going to give it till my up coming edd of 6/9 and then call gm customer relations and escalate this. I already had to edd come and go.
I called today and they said they are all so congested up there that they are trying to wade through them all to get them delivered. They said my car was ready though. (That sounds about right)
I was told a couple weeks ago that due to the 2 thefts earlier this year that they were going through every single car on the lot(s) for QC (after each theft I think?) to make sure they didn't miss any damage/issues before shipping... but who knows? 🤷‍♂️

I called today and they said they are all so congested up there that they are trying to wade through them all to get them delivered. They said my car was ready though. (That sounds about right)
I was told a couple weeks ago that due to the 2 thefts earlier this year that they were going through every single car on the lot(s) for QC (after each theft I think?) to make sure they didn't miss any damage/issues before shipping... but who knows? 🤷‍♂️
I'm 2 behind you at 490 so I'm hoping being only 60 miles from the lot ours shows up at similar times!

If these cars have been ready to ship all this time and they told us because of quality control or chips missing which at this point I don’t believe,,they simply need to fire their whole logistics team!

I'm sure I missed it but what happened to the Jack Cooper tracker, did GM finally hire a different shipping company? The tracking link hasn't worked recently.
It looks like the Jack Cooper website is no longer available to the public. GM is still using them as their primary shipping company, they just had to hire another company to get their backlog of cars down. Mine was on a Accelerated Services Truck when it got delivered.

It looks like the Jack Cooper website is no longer available to the public. GM is still using them as their primary shipping company, they just had to hire another company to get their backlog of cars down. Mine was on a Accelerated Services Truck when it got delivered.
Same thing happened with Corvette customers back in 2020 trying to track their cars and incessantly hounding Jack Cooper's phone lines for information. Jack Cooper shut the lines down, so now it's even difficult for dealers to get ahold of them, and it's the dealers that should have the ability to easily contact the shippers. NOT the customers.

I'm not chastising anyone here, and I'm tracking orders as a free service to our members, but I'm just going to say this once: all this tracking of cars via phone, online chat, websites, etc, is pure bullshit.

You can remove me from the tracker @Rob! My car arrived at the dealer today! VIN 046311. Built February 8th. I think cars are really starting to roll out with the new shipping company that isn’t Jack Cooper
Congrats on getting your car! The red and black look really, really nice. (y)

You can remove me from the tracker @Rob! My car arrived at the dealer today! VIN 046311. Built February 8th. I think cars are really starting to roll out with the new shipping company that isn’t Jack Cooper
Also in Fort Worth. Very jealous you got your car. But also very happy for you. Hopefully we’ll run into each other in the future…figuratively of course.

The destination charge changes based upon current costs... Diesel price has nearly doubled..............
wow, I had not heard this before, I thought GM raised destination costs at model year but not during the year. I remember when gas spiked a couple years ago and then dropped but the destination never went down, always up.

wow, I had not heard this before, I thought GM raised destination costs at model year but not during the year. I remember when gas spiked a couple years ago and then dropped but the destination never went down, always up.
After everybody gets more cash maybe they start moving quicker? Lol

Same thing happened with Corvette customers back in 2020 trying to track their cars and incessantly hounding Jack Cooper's phone lines for information. Jack Cooper shut the lines down, so now it's even difficult for dealers to get ahold of them, and it's the dealers that should have the ability to easily contact the shippers. NOT the customers.

I'm not chastising anyone here, and I'm tracking orders as a free service to our members, but I'm just going to say this once: all this tracking of cars via phone, online chat, websites, etc, is pure

I'm not chastising anyone here, and I'm tracking orders as a free service to our members, but I'm just going to say this once: all this tracking of cars via phone, online chat, websites, etc, is pure bullshit.
I’m going to start telling my customers that.

“I know the product you ordered from me is completed and has been waiting to ship for 6 months. You asking me is bullshit..now F off!”

I’m guessing I would not be able to purchase a blackwing if I treated customers like that. Maybe also why a startup electric car company is worth more than GM

Maybe also why a startup electric car company is worth more than GM
Too much archaic group think at some legacy US automakers. Somehow other companies have adapted to logistics challenges.

I’m going to start telling my customers that.

“I know the product you ordered from me is completed and has been waiting to ship for 6 months. You asking me is bullshit..now F off!”

I’m guessing I would not be able to purchase a blackwing if I treated customers like that. Maybe also why a startup electric car company is worth more than GM
And just because the stock price of a start-up electric car company is worth more than GM, you seem to think they don't have supply chain and logistics issues?

I've spent the last two years watching a large percentage of grown adults turn into petulant little children because they don't like hearing what they're told. Just like a little kid at the grocery check-out line who starts throwing a temper tantrum because the mother told them they can't have a chocolate bar until after lunch.

We all know about the supply chain issues...we all know about the shift in employment...we all know about how a lot of companies have been having a hard time finding help....we all know about the chip shortage...we all know about the massive lack of truck drivers and the effects it's having on trucking companies across all industries across the whole country.

But most customers, don't want to hear it, don't want to accept it, and want their stuff, NOW. They don't want hear the reasons for the delays - and the customers immediately assume it's the fault of the dealers. When the dealers tell them, "all we know, is that the car is held at Lansing or Bowling Green due to a chip shortage. We have no ETA, when we hear more, we'll let you know...", that's just not good enough for a lot of people now.

Instead, some customers take it upon themselves to step in front of the dealer, because they don't like what they're hearing, and take matters into their own hands. They start hounding transport companies, to the point that they cause those companies to shut down communication lines which the dealers use.

The same damn lines I USE AND THAT I NEED FOR MY JOB.

So when the petulance and impatience of grown adults starts negatively affecting my job and making my job A LOT more difficult - then yeah, I have a REAL BIG PROBLEM WITH THAT...

Last but not least...contrary to what a lot of people want to believe...the customer is NOT always right.

Too much archaic group think at some legacy US automakers. Somehow other companies have adapted to logistics challenges.
Ask Porsche, BMW and Mercedes how that's working out for them too...

And just because the stock price of a start-up electric car company is worth more than GM, you seem to think they don't have supply chain and logistics issues?

I've spent the last two years watching a large percentage of grown adults turn into petulant little children because they don't like hearing what they're told. Just like a little kid at the grocery check-out line who starts throwing a temper tantrum because the mother told them they can't have a chocolate bar until after lunch.

We all know about the supply chain issues...we all know about the shift in employment...we all know about how a lot of companies have been having a hard time finding help....we all know about the chip shortage...we all know about the massive lack of truck drivers and the effects it's having on trucking companies across all industries across the whole country.

But most customers, don't want to hear it, don't want to accept it, and want their stuff, NOW. They don't want hear the reasons for the delays - and the customers immediately assume it's the fault of the dealers. When the dealers tell them, "all we know, is that the car is held at Lansing or Bowling Green due to a chip shortage. We have no ETA, when we hear more, we'll let you know...", that's just not good enough for a lot of people now.

Instead, some customers take it upon themselves to step in front of the dealer, because they don't like what they're hearing, and take matters into their own hands. They start hounding transport companies, to the point that they cause those companies to shut down communication lines which the dealers use.

The same damn lines I USE AND THAT I NEED FOR MY JOB.

So when the petulance and impatience of grown adults starts negatively affecting my job and making my job A LOT more difficult - then yeah, I have a REAL BIG PROBLEM WITH THAT...

Last but not least...contrary to what a lot of people want to believe...the customer is NOT always right.
Um... That's kind of rediculous. Especially for what is supposed to be a LUXURY brand that is not offering it's customers a luxury experience.

Yes we understand supply constraints. But the fact that there appears to be no one that has accurate information shows that GMs logistics is a cluster.

It's well known in psychology that people can deal with bad news. It's no news that creates a problem.

"Hey hawgs911's dealer... car 302 is delayed because of XYZ reason but we have that 'part' arriving in 2 weeks and that car should be shipping out after it passes QC. Probably looking at end of June. If it pushes past that we let you know."

If they did that I'm sure there would be less 'petulant children.' 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!