Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

You know you are a car nerd when ...

Ty88

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5 V Blackwing
... you actually read the manual that came with your new car. However, I discovered there is storage for a compact umbrella in the driver and passenger doors. Pretty cool.

What little-known facts have others discovered by reading the manual?

IMG_5566.jpg

You may be one of the only people who read the manual. :D

He's not the only one that read the manual -- I actually read the manual BEFORE I bought the car. I think I knew more about the car and its features than the sales guy did...

Car nerd. :D :D

I don't see the point of reading the manual because then you miss out on the fun of asking questions here on the forum and having people like you say, "RTFM!!" :D :D

I take a weekend with the manual and the car when it arrives and then over time, I forget stuff. Reading the manual in advance without the car being there doesn't do anything for me.

I did the exact same thing, read the manual and put my BMW umbrella in there 😅
... you actually read the manual that came with your new car. However, I discovered there is storage for a compact umbrella in the driver and passenger doors. Pretty cool.

What little-known facts have others discovered by reading the manual?

View attachment 21162

The manual was the only tangible thing I had for the months I was in the goat pen. I don't drive the car enough to have it even remotely sorted technologically.

I take a weekend with the manual and the car when it arrives and then over time, I forget stuff. Reading the manual in advance without the car being there doesn't do anything for me.
It was part of me waiting until I could get my hands on the actual car. To each his own I suppose.

I too read the manual before i received the car!

I can one up you guys, not only did I read the manual without having the car yet, but I also already have an excel file made for maintenance, with links for all the purchased things I need to do that maintenance....

Everyone knows about, in the manual variants, what is in replace of the paddle shifters right?

I can one up you guys, not only did I read the manual without having the car yet, but I also already have an excel file made for maintenance, with links for all the purchased things I need to do that maintenance....

Everyone knows about, in the manual variants, what is in replace of the paddle shifters right?
GM test track maps (I'm the nerd who started this thread).

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back