Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ex-Corvette junkie

Mockingbird

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 Cadillac CT4V Blackwing
Hi, everyone, I confess to being a serial Corvette guy, having owned six in my lifetime and five since 2009 - all manual trannys. My wife and I love long road trips, and we discovered that you can travel indefinitely in a C7 if you’re willing to spend a half-day out of every eight or nine at a laundromat. Unfortunately our 2019 Stingray came to an early demise (not my fault) and needed to be replaced. I looked at the C8 long enough (about 4 seconds) to learn there would be no manual available. I’m old, but not too old yet to give up shifting for myself, and that was a deal-killer. Enter the CT4 V Blackwing -- a Cadillac with a stick! Have loved the styling since the CT4 first appeared, and when Car & Driver declared the 4 and 5 Blackwings the best sports sedans ever, it got my attention. Took delivery of my ’24 4BW on October 12 and we left for an almost 3-week road trip the next day, mostly in Kentucky and West Virginia. Put 3,700 miles on it in 18 days. It performed flawlessly right out of the box, and we love it! Almost as quick as a Stingray, every bit as much fun in the mountain twisties, and way easier to pack in. I can’t wait to get to Spring Mountain for a little track time.

I've had my 2022 5BW for over 18 months and it is only about to hit 4000 miles . Next week she goes into storage for the winter, until next April.

Hi, everyone, I confess to being a serial Corvette guy, having owned six in my lifetime and five since 2009 - all manual trannys. My wife and I love long road trips, and we discovered that you can travel indefinitely in a C7 if you’re willing to spend a half-day out of every eight or nine at a laundromat. Unfortunately our 2019 Stingray came to an early demise (not my fault) and needed to be replaced. I looked at the C8 long enough (about 4 seconds) to learn there would be no manual available. I’m old, but not too old yet to give up shifting for myself, and that was a deal-killer. Enter the CT4 V Blackwing -- a Cadillac with a stick! Have loved the styling since the CT4 first appeared, and when Car & Driver declared the 4 and 5 Blackwings the best sports sedans ever, it got my attention. Took delivery of my ’24 4BW on October 12 and we left for an almost 3-week road trip the next day, mostly in Kentucky and West Virginia. Put 3,700 miles on it in 18 days. It performed flawlessly right out of the box, and we love it! Almost as quick as a Stingray, every bit as much fun in the mountain twisties, and way easier to pack in. I can’t wait to get to Spring Mountain for a little track time.
You're definitely an atypical Corvette owner. In C4 to current most have opted for automatic transmission. So much so that GM decided not to bother with the C8. I own a C2 (28 years) and I was thrilled that Corvette was finally going forward with a mid engine design in the C8. That is until I realized there was no manual transmission offered. That was a deal breaker for me as it was for you. Congrats on your CT4 Blackwing 6MT. You're off to a great start and you're gonna love it!

Congrats on the purchase and I'm very impressed with your break in "procedure" - my kind of outing (and then some).

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back