Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Did an over the air software update. Not sure what’s in it, but it got downloaded and installed. Anyone else get that today??

Did an over the air software update. Not sure what’s in it, but it got downloaded and installed. Anyone else get that today??
Normally, on my other Cadillac they seemingly never complete while sitting in the garage. Or the wifes takes it somewhere and never pays attention or just presses OK on the update comes back from shopping or whatever and the vehicle doesn't start etc. Then is told to wait or abort or something stupid calls me screaming I have to be somewhere etc. why is this telling me this crap etc? Anyway it never gets fully updating and then it stops altogether and recommends you go to Cadillac Service.

Anybody wonder why TESLA has 15qty updates seemingly every other month? Let's go GM get the Silverado EV out in the hands of the people to shut that stupid cluck Elon up!

Tesla updates involve planning around the updates too. Pretty standard across the industry. Maybe your wife should read it before hitting ok?

Tesla updates involve planning around the updates too. Pretty standard across the industry. Maybe your wife should read it before hitting ok?
Yeah..OK there are about 1,000,000,00 things she should probably do while paying attn? But I digress........

My car nagged at me for months about the headlight recall update, but it finally took a couple weeks ago. I'm not sure why it refused to update before, but at least now I don't have to take it into the dealer.

My update came through on Thursday. I tried installing it while I was washing the car. My phone told me it wasn't successful, the car never said a thing and it isn't showing in the update history. I haven't gotten it back yet to try again.

As well as the OTA update, which I think went well. I finally took the BW to the mountains north of Atlanta for the first fun drive in this car. Its abilities are way beyond me that for sure! For such a big car it certainly knows how to dance.
IMG_3481.jpg

As well as the OTA update, which I think went well. I finally took the BW to the mountains north of Atlanta for the first fun drive in this car. Its abilities are way beyond me that for sure! For such a big car it certainly knows how to dance. View attachment 20542

I'm guessing you here here? Hwy 136, Burnt Mountain Lookout?

If so, been through there many times, not yet with the Blackwing however. :( Really like that road, gateway to even better roads.
1690208254700.png

1690208269633.png

Resized_20230724_101447.jpeg

Perhaps for the best I missed VIR as dealership found a screw in my right rear tire while resetting my brake system and doing the flush.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners