Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

That sucks! Maybe caused by a boot or shoe when getting in the car? Or the edge of a vacuum nozzle?
But it makes me feel better, because that definitely looks like something abraded it as opposed to the leather starting to flake apart on its own. I would think that wouldn't be too hard for an upholstery shop to fix.
A decent detailer could fix that as well. The AutoDetailing subreddit has some absolute witchcraft on display. Leather filler is amazing.

Here's a good example from one of the more prolific leather guys on there:

Looks like they've started making monochrome badges for those with ACC/SC! I doubt the escalade badge will fit a BW but they've begun making them at least.

Got my girl a roommate last week.

First Audi, man they make some nice cars! 23, S5 Sportback loaded, interior is so much nicer than my AMG's.

Attachments

• 23 S5 Sportback1.jpg
    23 S5 Sportback1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 23 S5 Sportback1.jpg2.jpg
    23 S5 Sportback1.jpg2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 110
  • PPF 2.17.23.jpg
    PPF 2.17.23.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 2023 S5 Sportback.jpg
    2023 S5 Sportback.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 109
I just got her back, had paint protection film, full front (Stek Dynoshield). Window tint 50% front diver/passenger side, 35%back three windows and ceramic coating. The guys at EXOWORKS in Troy OH did a great job.
FF00313F-8C62-4858-89B0-6AF191D6A1EB.jpeg

Attachments

• C66AA949-3023-4847-ADD5-0A6FEB18843D.jpeg
    C66AA949-3023-4847-ADD5-0A6FEB18843D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 74
  • B5DF7591-0DAC-450E-A1F3-4B4AD601D287.jpeg
    B5DF7591-0DAC-450E-A1F3-4B4AD601D287.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 79
Ordered the eBay CF spoiler on Friday after reading some good reviews on it. Looks like it'll be delivered this coming Friday and I'll install it after I pull the car out of the seemingly never-ending Winter slumber.

Reactions: CMK
Ordered the eBay CF spoiler on Friday after reading some good reviews on it. Looks like it'll be delivered this coming Friday and I'll install it after I pull the car out of the seemingly never-ending Winter slumber.
I too ordered a carbon fiber one from China (Amazon though, as i trust their return process more). Came completely cracked and didn't meet expectations. Also, like almost all the aftermarket ones, the edge wraps around the trunk further than the OEM one (which i don't think looks the best).

I was able to get my money back (even after they tried their best to let me keep it and not return it for 50% off). now i am patiently waiting on my carbon one from Terrance of Signature Wheels (remade them all to OE spec). I hope yours is perfect and meets your desires!

I too ordered a carbon fiber one from China (Amazon though, as i trust their return process more). Came completely cracked and didn't meet expectations. Also, like almost all the aftermarket ones, the edge wraps around the trunk further than the OEM one (which i don't think looks the best).

I was able to get my money back (even after they tried their best to let me keep it and not return it for 50% off). now i am patiently waiting on my carbon one from Terrance of Signature Wheels (remade them all to OE spec). I hope yours is perfect and meets your desires!

Yeah I saw that one being developed but it's been almost a year in the making but communication has seemed spotty so I figured I'd try my luck with eBay in the meantime. Usually eBay is pretty good when it comes to returns and/or customer claims so we'll see how this goes...

What did I do?

I took delivery!

PXL_20230307_192443963.jpg
PXL_20230307_192458578.jpg
PXL_20230307_192508584.jpg

She looks so much better with the sidemarker light blacked out & 45% NC legal tint all around.
20230308_125101-01.jpeg

Here are some examples of what not to do to your BlackWing

Here are some examples of what not to do to your BlackWing

I also love how there are like a dozen pictures of more or less the same angle, but none of the rear end or other side.

Wheels and some CF bits... Ruined. :rolleyes:

Wheels and some CF bits... Ruined. :rolleyes:

I was going to say...

That doesn't look TOO too bad. The red CF bits actually look good with the SKG seats. White car with red wheels is a nice combo (kinda like a 997 GT3 RS).

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back