Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V-Series 20th Anniversary Merch

I'm a hat guy and damn, those hats are hot garbage.
I saw a V series hat at the Cadillac dealer that I thought looked decent. I don't think it was like the one here. I don't see it in the Cadillac.com online merch either, so I don't know where it came from.

Agr
If you visit a Cadillac booth at an IMSA event, you’ll get a bunch of V-Series Merch for free (ball caps, T-shirts, etc).
yes, got a nice raincoat at Daytona. Also bring your V club card and they should give a 10% discount. Plus if they have a driving experience they usually give free hats.

I think the watch is worth the $3500, only 20 of them will be made only a few left, it's got a ETA movement and typically the Detroit Chronos go for $2300.

I agree, if they had a cool hat, I’d be all over it.

The shirt is pathetic tribute to the 20th anniversary of the V1. They should've sold updated shifter knobs similar to the 3D printed titanium knobs on the BW, but with the older branding or some 20th anniversary branding. Would've also liked a model car.

So I ordered the umbrella on 8/23. Got an email receipt and an order number, but not a word since. Anyone else order anything and get a response yet?

So I ordered the umbrella on 8/23. Got an email receipt and an order number, but not a word since. Anyone else order anything and get a response yet?
Nope.... I did the same...

I was looking on the main web site for something interesting with "Blackwing" instead of the more generic and less unique "V sport" stuff. And "Cadillac Racing" just seems ironic to me... when 95% of their sales are that ridiculous monster SUV thing.

Anyway... the few shirts that they had that I could stomach didn't come in size S. Just M or more. Some of us are of the more svelte variety and don't like a shirt big enough for two.

Maybe I can find something better when I go to Spring Mountain, whenever that will be (I haven't received my invitation yet).

You won't "receive" an invitation. YOU must contact them....sooner rather than later.

Sadly, SM doesn't have much Blackwing merch.

Thanks for letting me know! I'd hate to miss out on it.

I'm OK with not wearing a bunch of branded merch. I'm not into free advertising, but I don't mind sharing my preferences when at a C&C or similar event.

Just got mine in today

Attachments

• PXL_20230913_214742184.jpg
    PXL_20230913_214742184.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 75
I was looking on the main web site for something interesting with "Blackwing" instead of the more generic and less unique "V sport" stuff. And "Cadillac Racing" just seems ironic to me... when 95% of their sales are that ridiculous monster SUV thing.

Anyway... the few shirts that they had that I could stomach didn't come in size S. Just M or more. Some of us are of the more svelte variety and don't like a shirt big enough for two.

Maybe I can find something better when I go to Spring Mountain, whenever that will be (I haven't received my invitation yet).
Do you fit into the glovebox? I thought only kids wore adult small shirts:ROFLMAO:

I just received my merch from Cadillac. I ordered the umbrella and the lapel pin. Here iis how the lapel pin arrived. Like one of those Russian dolls. A box, in a box, in box. Talk about over packaging......but at least it wont get lost in the mail. These are quality cardboard boxes too ! I guess this is why the merch is pricey.
Can't wait to see how the umbrella arrives.

Attachments

• 20230914_164332.jpg
    20230914_164332.jpg
    724.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 20230914_164344.jpg
    20230914_164344.jpg
    612.1 KB · Views: 63
I just received my merch from Cadillac. I ordered the umbrella and the lapel pin. Here iis how the lapel pin arrived. Like one of those Russian dolls. A box, in a box, in box. Talk about over packaging......but at least it wont get lost in the mail. These are quality cardboard boxes too ! I guess this is why the merch is pricey.
Can't wait to see how the umbrella arrives.
Same!!

I finally got my cuff links yesterday (box, in a box, in box).

still waiting on the umbrella.

@Dirkbg , no email. I just received a "fedex" text alert in the morning that a package from GM was out for delivery. That was all..

Same!!

I finally got my cuff links yesterday (box, in a box, in box).

still waiting on the umbrella.

@Dirkbg , no email. I just received a "fedex" text alert in the morning that a package from GM was out for delivery. That was all..
I'm glad. I was starting to wonder if I got scammed...😕

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners