Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V-Series 20th Anniversary Merch

tmp.gif

Good luck with that. If you're lucky it will show up in a few months with no email notification that it shipped.

I just got the same message for the umbrella. I ordered it the first day. They must have had a dozen in inventory, and I was lucky 13...

Now the umbrellas are further delayed by the strike! :SLAP

How many of us ordered umbrellas??? Is this because the other merch was so bad, and we wanted to order *something*? Because there is a slot for it, so why not? (I also ordered one.)

It because the umbrella is cheaper than the watch. I didn’t order anything because nothing jumped out at me. The watch maybe, but I already know what my next watch purchase will be and this ain’t it.

I got the lapel pin and the umbrella. I'm guessing someone in GM said ...."why don't we offer an umbrella?'' Another exec said..."who the hell wants a Cadillac umbrella? Let's just sit back and see how many idiots order one. If we get more than 12 orders, I owe you a Starbucks coffee and I will need to call the China factory".

Received the umbrella via FedEx today. It is a quality made umbrella, but......I thought it was a collapsible umbrella that would fit into the umbrella pocket on the front doors. Apparently not. It will be a fixture in my trunk or my house front door closet. I do have a collapsible umbrella with the "V" logo in my driverside door.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back