Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V-Series 20th Anniversary Merch

Dirkbg

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Anyone thinking about getting some limited edition merchandise from the recent email? I think the umbrella looks interesting🌂. I can't tell if it folds or is full length. Watches for you watch guys.

I'm trying to get a hat for me and my kid but it says it can't accept payment right now

I'm wondering if the umbrella actually fits the spot in our doors? By the looks of the images, it doesn't fold to be short length that would fit.

I'm wondering if the umbrella actually fits the spot in our doors? By the looks of the images, it doesn't fold to be short length that would fit.
I'm going to roll the dice on the umbrella. I need one, and I never had a high performance umbrella before. If it's full size, I'll just keep it in the trunk.

I'm trying to get a hat for me and my kid but it says it can't accept payment right now
I called them and let them know and its now fixed

Where is this magic link to the merch? All I see when I search are t-shirts, not watches and umbrellas?

Last edited:
Sorry couldn't resist.

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 2.00.42 PM.png

Hey, I live in Arizona. What's this umb.....umber.....umbrala thing you speak of?
It's that thing that would have kept you dry a couple days ago 🌧️☔

Back to your regularly scheduled heat wave...☀️

It's that thing that would have kept you dry a couple days ago 🌧️☔
Oh, that thingy. We don't need them here, though sometimes with the monsoons, some fragile people use them I guess.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back