Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

We Received our first 2024 CT5-V Blackwing 20th Anniversary Edition |

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
Supporting Dealer
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
Blackwing King here!

Our first 20th anniversary special edition arrived. Exterior color is called “Seeker Metallic” and the photos do not do the color justice. It’s stunning! Interior color is “Signet”

She’s sold, going to a referral from a talk show host you guys would all be familiar with 🤣.

Again, it’s not available for purchase, I just thought I’d share so you guys could see the color.

Oh, and there are 21 being produced. 1 For each of the year models below, celebrating 20th year of the Cadillac V-Series..
  1. 2004
  2. 2005
  3. 2006
  4. 2007
  5. 2008
  6. 2009
  7. 2010
  8. 2011
  9. 2012
  10. 2013
  11. 2014
  12. 2015
  13. 2016
  14. 2017
  15. 2018
  16. 2019
  17. 2020
  18. 2021
  19. 2022
  20. 2023
  21. 2024

IMG_1839.jpeg

IMG_1811.jpeg

IMG_1816.jpeg

IMG_1827.jpeg

IMG_1826.jpeg

IMG_1832.jpeg

IMG_1819.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow! That color is sick! Thanks for posting, I was browsing BWs in TX last night and saw the sticker for this. I was like wtf is Seeker Metallic? 🤣

Love color, is that a tail light stop light Incorporated in the rear wing or reflection?

Last edited:
Great color and interior combo! Congrats BW King on the referral from Geraldo Rivera? IDK, my guess.

Kidding aside, fantastic car! Welcome to the family! She is a beauty!

My kind of blue right here!! Thanks for sharing, Blackwing King!

Nice metallic shade of blue…somewhere in between coastal and wave I think. I like the custom color ideas for these like porsche PTS. So many special anniversary editions on these blackwings…I like them but wouldn’t pay the surcharge.

Was this like a secret special edition? I don't think I saw a press release on this one. Any upgrades besides color and cosmetic? It looks like its got midgrade seats with carbon backs.

Love color, is that a tail light stop light Incorporated in the rear wing or reflection?
Reflection of the firelane marking that I “didn’t” park next to.
IMG_1835.jpeg

Great color and interior combo! Congrats BW King on the referral from Geraldo Rivera? IDK, my guess.

Kidding aside, fantastic car! Welcome to the family! She is a beauty!
Okay. Maybe talk show host wasn’t the best title. He had a show and he really loves cars.. I’ll leave it at that. 😉

Was this like a secret special edition? I don't think I saw a press release on this one. Any upgrades besides color and cosmetic? It looks like its got midgrade seats with carbon backs.
Custom colors. Inside and out. 20th anniversary of the v series.

image001.png

Not midgrade seats. Just different than the normal colors that could be purchased.

Reminds me of 70’s when you could get many choices cool colors. Love the Blue!
I guess will just have to take our Argent silver one from you!

Custom colors. Inside and out. 20th anniversary of the v series.

View attachment 23356

Not midgrade seats. Just different than the normal colors that could be purchased.

Fuck me... those are the colors the blackwing should have launched with.

I'd kill to have that deep purple color.

Hopefully these colors will open up to us normal peons.

How does one get one of these or was it secret invite only?

Those colors are fabulous! Other than buying a special edition, I'm sure there would be many takers for one of those colors at additional cost.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back