Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

We Received our first 2024 CT5-V Blackwing 20th Anniversary Edition |

Its a symptom of the times I think. Were we always such suckers?
Rather it’s a symptom of the buyers. Stellatis simply understands their target market and builds product accordingly.

Custom colors. Inside and out. 20th anniversary of the v series.

View attachment 23356

Not midgrade seats. Just different than the normal colors that could be purchased.

That High Voltage Tintcoat is sexy, wondering if that's the color that first appeared on this page a while back: Site Maintenance (above "REVEALS")

That would definitely be my first choice if it were offered on the cars for us regular folk. I do love the more eclectic ones like Chartreuse (the Aston Martins in that color look great), and Vixen (Ruby Star, anyone?)

Ugh.

That High Voltage Tintcoat is sexy, wondering if that's the color that first appeared on this page a while back: Site Maintenance (above "REVEALS")

That would definitely be my first choice if it were offered on the cars for us regular folk. I do love the more eclectic ones like Chartreuse (the Aston Martins in that color look great), and Vixen (Ruby Star, anyone?)

Ugh.

I inquired about the orange your talking about as they have used that photo since before the release of the vehicle. I was told it was just bad photo editing.

I inquired about the orange your talking about as they have used that photo since before the release of the vehicle. I was told it was just bad photo editing.
Maybe where they got the idea for the "special" version. ;)

that copper looks sexy!

I have one on order that color, so I will end up having some photos for you in the future ;-)

I agree…GM should learn from Porsche PTS, exclusive manufakturer, Audi exclusive, etc. I think there is demand for custom stitching, variation of leather colors, paint colors, caliper colors. Thankfully there were options for the blackwing to customize a bit but not nearly to the extent of these other manufacturers. I think they are leaving money on the table. But they have to get it together…I mean even something small like the black badge option was constrained when I ordered.
thats the goal

Awesome color choices!! As with everyone else, I wish these colors were available to the masses! I love that coppertino color!
I have one of those coming.... so you will see some photos posted in the future...

I have one of those coming.... so you will see some photos posted in the future...
How many of the 21 did you manage to get?

That blue is outstanding. I hope Jay Leno likes his car.

So, for $36K, I can get any color I want. Wait, no, these colors. And whatever interior you want that's available. Still think that's rich. Maybe I'm a little jealous?
Nobody bats an eyelash with the German extra
I do not agree. Perhaps GM should focus getting their basic paint process right, aligning body panels properly, etc. We've all seen the threads (and seen the issues firsthand on some of our cars). Learn to walk before they try to run. I shudder to think what a GM custom program would spit out.
I shudder to think what Porsche would do producing 50k out the back door of the likes of a 2023 C8? Yeah, that's what I thought.........

Any more cars come in with the special paint? I'd love to see what that coppertino color looks like!

Any more cars come in with the special paint? I'd love to see what that coppertino color looks like!

I had a post with several colors shown, but Cadillac asked me to remove some of the photos, so I just deleted the entire post... sorry!... I have one of those coming in, though.... I will be sure and ask the customer to post up some photos...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back