Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V-Series 20th Anniversary Merch

I’ll say I’m pretty disappointed in the umbrella, especially relative to the Porsche golf umbrella I have. It just feels very plasticky and I don’t like the reverse opening.

Received the umbrella via FedEx today. It is a quality made umbrella, but......I thought it was a collapsible umbrella that would fit into the umbrella pocket on the front doors. Apparently not. It will be a fixture in my trunk or my house front door closet. I do have a collapsible umbrella with the "V" logo in my driverside door.
Exactly the same thought!!! I was sure it was made to fit in the umbrella pocket in the door. Very disappointed to find out otherwise.

I used to hand out swag as a Subaru Ambassador. We had a couple umbrellas, including a golf umbrella that were pretty high quality. I gave those away for free...

Received the umbrella via FedEx today. It is a quality made umbrella, but......I thought it was a collapsible umbrella that would fit into the umbrella pocket on the front doors. Apparently not. It will be a fixture in my trunk or my house front door closet. I do have a collapsible umbrella with the "V" logo in my driverside door.

Not sure what you're talking about. Mine fits fine. :(

1699490015437.png

So I ordered the umbrella on 8/23. Got an email receipt and an order number, but not a word since. Anyone else order anything and get a response yet?
I'm in the same boat. Ordered an umbrella and t-shirt. Umbrella was to ship the week of 10/30. Nothing yet.
Edit: Received 11/17

Last edited:
The umbrella arrived last week.

Cadillac Customer Service told me that they have a "fix" for the extra large umbrella that doesn't fit in the door pocket. They recommend using a hack saw and some black duct tape to solve the issue. They apologize for any inconvenience and will send us another "Cadillac Racing" air freshner.

Attachments

• 20231109_210420.jpg
    20231109_210420.jpg
    800.4 KB · Views: 54
I ordered some merch from them back on 10/19 (not the umbrella) and not one word. The only way I know that they received the order was my CC was charged immediately and when I log in, shows my order as not filled yet. Otherwise not a confirming email or notice of back order. Their communication sucks.

Anyone found a way to contact them?

I figured I’ll give them another week before I call my CC and cancel my order that way.

I ordered some merch from them back on 10/19 (not the umbrella) and not one word. The only way I know that they received the order was my CC was charged immediately and when I log in, shows my order as not filled yet. Otherwise not a confirming email or notice of back order. Their communication sucks.

Anyone found a way to contact them?

I figured I’ll give them another week before I call my CC and cancel my order that way.
I have been trying to get in contact with them for over a week. Their customer service is non existent. I tried emailing them and called a number that I got through a google search but no one ever picks up. I wanted to cancel the umbrella order but they shipped it anyway. I refused delivery today and am calling my CC company to cancel the payment. What a joke of a business. ZERO way to cancel or track an order. Impossible to get a hold of anyone!

Did you try the Blackwing Concierge? :rolleyes:

I have been trying to get in contact with them for over a week. Their customer service is non existent. I tried emailing them and called a number that I got through a google search but no one ever picks up. I wanted to cancel the umbrella order but they shipped it anyway. I refused delivery today and am calling my CC company to cancel the payment. What a joke of a business. ZERO way to cancel or track an order. Impossible to get a hold of anyone!
Well, after a circle jerk of phone calls throughout Cadillac, I gave up. I got busy over the holidays and was going to call my CC to cancel today, but before I could, I received a FedEx notification today of a shipment from GM Company Store. After I signed back in to the vseries20.com website, my order now shows “fulfilled” after 6 weeks. No communication whatsoever sent. And nobody from Cadillac that I spoke to ever heard of that website. I can’t believe for items shown to be in stock (hat & patches) it took this long… but oh well, at least they will be here before Christmas.

I bought a ice chest /cooler from my dealership , using the GM points system. I've been waiting almost 2 months. Technically, it didn't cost me any cash and I will be patient.

I bought a ice chest /cooler from my dealership , using the GM points system. I've been waiting almost 2 months. Technically, it didn't cost me any cash and I will be patient.
My experience with ordering/picking up parts at the dealer is that they never notify you the parts have arrived. The last time, I called and parts guy went to check. About as soon as he told me parts were there I got an electronic message saying they were there. Just another process failure.

Well it’s been 6 weeks since I ordered my hat and nothing. When and if I get it, I think I ordered too large and will have to send it back. It doesn’t appear to be any contact email or phone number on my confirmation order.

Well it’s been 6 weeks since I ordered my hat and nothing. When and if I get it, I think I ordered too large and will have to send it back. It doesn’t appear to be any contact email or phone number on my confirmation order.
If you call the Cadillac concierge number, they have never heard of the vseries20.com website and can’t help. That website is designed not be contacted and interesting enough, everything ships from the main 3000 Renaissance address where all of their normal merchandise ships from, go figure. It took them vseries20.com about 8 wks to ship what was in stock (BW hat) from my experience.

I had issues with the vseries20.com website and I tried to cancel my order (Blackwing hat) as I was tired of waiting. I couldn't get a hold of anyone via phone or email so I disputed the charge and my credit card was refunded. Low and behold the hat arrived today albeit a little to big for me as I never bought a sized hat.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back