Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Touchup paint info

Jameson's Viggen

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V BlackWing
This could be helpful for everyone.

I will start with mine, Blaze Orange:

The color code is WA626G
PN: 19421101 (WA626G)Four-In-One Touch-Up Paint - .5 oz Pen$16.59 (its also called Vivid Orange in Chevy land).

Forget the pen. Buy a kit from Dr Colorchip
I dont actually use the pen tip, I use a dab on a toothpick and then a dab of my finger to smooth it/get off excess.

Dr. Colorchip proves its worth on a heavily pock marked front end which my car wont have thanks to PPF.

how many pens did it take to fill in the missing paint on the hood? sorry had to haha
Your time will come...you'll be ceramic'ing your car and you'll find all the little heart breakers the goat assembly team in Lansing left for you :)

Your time will come...you'll be ceramic'ing your car and you'll find all the little heart breakers the goat assembly team in Lansing left for you :)
touche! I picked up my missing v badge from the parts dept yesterday. the parts guy was very lost when he was trying to charge me for it and I had to pull in a service manager to say "no, the factory forgot it on one side. we are covering the costs". I'm starting my detail today and I'm sure I'll be posting some horrors i discover. hopefully nothing on the level of your hood though

PPF on that front clip and the rockers and rear QP’s is a life saver.

Also the front rock guards on the CT4 BW is the best thing GM ever did for these cars. My ATS V Needed those badly. These ones on the BW are life savers

touche! I picked up my missing v badge from the parts dept yesterday. the parts guy was very lost when he was trying to charge me for it and I had to pull in a service manager to say "no, the factory forgot it on one side. we are covering the costs". I'm starting my detail today and I'm sure I'll be posting some horrors i discover. hopefully nothing on the level of your hood though
Play special attention to gaps, rear wheel well lips and any panel seams. Thats where drips, nubs and all kinds of amateur hour shit is to be found lol.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back