Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Thoughts on this 4BW Deal

ST Expat

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Well, a trip to a dealer last week to purchase a work vehicle lead to me test driving an A10 4BW and now I'm seriously thinking of fast tracking my purchase. The plan was to buy one in late 2024/early 2025 to coincide with my daughter getting her temps when she takes my current car, but I don't think I can wait!

Dealer is proposing a trade for a 2023 in transit. M6, Radiant Red, Sky Cool Grey/Black interior, PDR, sunroof, tech package. It doesn't have the Satin Graphite wheels but the spec is pretty much exactly what I want. Dealer is offering it to me for $70,725 (provided they can get it), down from MSRP of $75,360. They're throwing in their $1,600 ceramic package 'for free'.

I'm in Ohio but working this across the border in MI. Anyone fairly local got thoughts on pricing? Push for more as we're heading into Winter and I'll barely be able to drive the thing until Spring?

delete.png

That sounds like a pretty decent (better than average) discount. I suggest asking them to give you that $1600 instead of the ceramic package. You'll quickly find out that it's really worth about $125.

RR is a great color too.

And you snowbelt fellas (and gals) I really feel sorry for you. I drive my car year-round. If it snows (about once every 2 years, if that) I just stay home or drive the wife's car. LOL

That sounds like a pretty decent (better than average) discount. I suggest asking them to give you that $1600 instead of the ceramic package. You'll quickly find out that it's really worth about $125.

RR is a great color too.

And you snowbelt fellas (and gals) I really feel sorry for you. I drive my car year-round. If it snows (about once every 2 years, if that) I just stay home or drive the wife's car. LOL
agree about the ceramic. Get that done professionally with a quality/real ceramic coating somewhere other than the dealership.

Last edited:
Agree it is a good deal. I have been shopping around in the Midwest and the best deals I was coming across on new 2023's was $4K off MSRP. Those were primarily autos at the time and not the M6.

Tell them no ceramic, take the additional discount. Enclosed shipping is also a waste of $2,000.

Tell them no ceramic, take the additional discount. Enclosed shipping is also a waste of $2,000.
Agreed, I won't have them put that on. And yeah enclosed shipping was definitely not on my list, but it's slim pickins around this area for new inventory.

Agree it is a good deal. I have been shopping around in the Midwest and the best deals I was coming across on new 2023's was $4K off MSRP. Those were primarily autos at the time and not the M6.
Heritage had 4 or 5 4's a week ago. All marked under sticker.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back