Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain

Ask and you shall recieve
OMG that’s amazing. We had the longer track so we didn’t have that turn.

Side note, my wife almost stayed in beautiful Pahrump, NV for Jason. Sounded like he was your instructor?

Unfortunately, as I am at the front end of a long road trip and only armed with an iPad and general indifference, I won’t be able to retrieve and post Kyle’s pirouette (or other video) until I get back home in a couple of weeks. It’s ok, it’s just enough time for his trauma to fade only for me to resurrect it.

Now which one of you had me followed by an Area 51 unmarked Blackhawk?

Unfortunately, as I am at the front end of a long road trip and only armed with an iPad and general indifference, I won’t be able to retrieve and post Kyle’s pirouette (or other video) until I get back home in a couple of weeks. It’s ok, it’s just enough time for his trauma to fade only for me to resurrect it.

Now which one of you had me followed by an Area 51 unmarked Blackhawk?

It’s mostly the general indifference that does it for me

I had a blast and I felt really good with my overall performance… these cars are really amazingly capable
Your new profile pick is framed and on my bedside table!! I am sending a copy to my father!! We are also circulating it to the establishments in Parhump in search of new employment for you.

They did go to the shorter track and I think we were mostly in the 1min 40secs. In the last class the esses were 6 quick left/right turns and very intense and fun but there were drivers that left the track early during the runs. They drove off on the track exit and not in the rocks I assume due to a motion sickness type issue.

Last edited:
I had a blast and the BW's are crazy fast and handle like nothing I've ever driven....Kyle and Serge are so much fun to hang with too! Lets talk about who won the Auto cross....Oh, my son Jake left the track at turn one too, Jake and the car were both ok, but Jake was so upset at himself tho...

Attachments

• IMG_4822.jpg
    IMG_4822.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 111
Spring Mountain was awesome this week. The first couple track sessions we had some problems getting clear laps but the last two sessions were great.

This is the configuration they used the time I went. A couple sections on your lap look familiar but missing the portion where the car gets airborne.

Track - Sport mode? Surprised PTM didn’t module the power better.
I am pretty sure it was a combination of things... the tire pressure was at 40psi and it was the last run group of the two days.... I think the tires were probably scrubbed at that point... I got out in a "fresh" car and did almost the exact same thing the lap and it never stepped out on me

For those that have gone, have you brought your significant other with you? If so what all is there to do on the property and do they charge for them staying with you in a clubhouse? I'm thinking of flying out for a session in September (hopefully my car leaves the Michigan lot of doom by then and I own it...). We were thinking of making a long trip out of it and going to a few other states while we were at it.

For those that have gone, have you brought your significant other with you? If so what all is there to do on the property and do they charge for them staying with you in a clubhouse? I'm thinking of flying out for a session in September (hopefully my car leaves the Michigan lot of doom by then and I own it...). We were thinking of making a long trip out of it and going to a few other states while we were at it.
You can bring non driving guest(s) for no extra charge. They will stay in the same condo room with you (no pets). There is a spa but I don’t recall if it’s open currently. The guests can ride with the instructors to the exercises to watch or go to the tower to watch the on track portions. There are track ride alongs midday each day that they can ride with the instructor for a few laps. They can also sit in on the class portions, learn the weight transfer concepts and car settings. They can also help you get the annoying HANS clips into the helmet studs each time you head back out to the track.:Steer

At the risk of contradicting @jph05v, it’s my understanding that there is a nominal charge of $40 for a guest.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back