Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain

I tried and couldn’t even get the tow hook that comes in the trunk to thread in to either front of back. I also tried some spare C7 and C8 tow hooks I had without luck.
You should try the tow hook from the Blackwing in the C8 or C7, ha. Or, come to think of it, a Camaro.

Anyone remember what pressures we were running on the 5BW?

Anyone remember what pressures we were running on the 5BW?

I asked them when they were doing the walk arounds for the car on the last day and they mentioned they like 32 hot. I've ran these tires before and 32 to 35 is what I've run.

they start the day at 28psi but will check throughout the day for 32psi hot at the beginning of laps

I talked to MJ yesterday and she said there are no more ct4 manual spots available for the remainder of the year so I am stuck with a ct5. booked it for Nov 30

I talked to MJ yesterday and she said there are no more ct4 manual spots available for the remainder of the year so I am stuck with a ct5. booked it for Nov 30
wait.. do you only track one car the entire time? I was a little confused reading "they have no manuals left" but never did ask

wait.. do you only track one car the entire time? I was a little confused reading "they have no manuals left" but never did ask
yeah it sounds like it. I thought we would be able to try both cars and transmissions out but doesn't seem that way. Maybe someone who has been already can let us know.

I guess I will call and shoot for maybe mid winter of next year, say February. Anyone got quick access to the phone number to reserve?

Yes, you are in the same exact car both days. If you have a 5 you drive a 5. If you have a auto you drive an auto.

I'm glad it's free cause its gets less worth it the more I hear about it lol
I had an amazing time and by the reviews of others they have too. Unless you're a professional driver, it is worthy.

I had an amazing time and by the reviews of others they have too. Unless you're a professional driver, it is worthy.
I have no doubt it'll be fun and a great learning experience. I wouldn't personally spend $3500 out of pocket for it though

I have no doubt it'll be fun and a great learning experience. I wouldn't personally spend $3500 out of pocket for it though
I probably wouldn't either but we didn't have to pay that so doesn't matter. Remember, it includes lodging in a pretty nice condo and breakfast and lunch. If you don't want to go please assign to me.

My wife tagged along and went for one ride each day with the instructors and had a great time. It was only $40 (or $60, I cant remember).

I did the course in a manual 4BW a few months ago but they did not have enough even back then. I think they said someone burned one up in the previous class by riding the clutch all the time. That thing is just for shifting, lol.

I did the course in a manual 4BW a few months ago but they did not have enough even back then. I think they said someone burned one up in the previous class by riding the clutch all the time. That thing is just for shifting, lol.
I'd gladly take an auto 5 if all the manual 4 are ruined lol but I guess you get what you bought... someone loan me 20k. By loan I mean you aren't getting it back :Steer

Like @Blackwing61 said you drive the same car for two days and you drive the same spec you purchased.... However, when I go back in September I have to drive a manual because they screwed up and booked me in one thinking I purchased a manual when my 4 is an auto... Oh well, It does not bother me at all, but I will have to get use to a 4 manual quick....

Spring Mountain is a lot of fun and you will learn about your car for sure........I also enjoyed taking my son and paying for his class..

Attachments

• IMG_4808.jpg
    IMG_4808.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_4814.jpg
    IMG_4814.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
I am reserving 2/10-2/11. My hope is it wont be so blazing hot in Feb. I was there in May and it was 100-104.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back