Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain

Likewise… I am staying at the NYNY the day after, then I am off to Long Beach California for formula drift next weekend
Best pastrami sandwich in the country at NYNY. Can't remember the name of the sandwich shop but its in their eatery.

Buddy of mine plasma cuts and powder coats all the trophy's for Formula D. I always enjoy watching him work.
Bizzy Bee

These cars are not tinted so even when it is 70 degrees and sunny it can get hot in there. They do give you a sports bottle and plenty of filtered water so bring it in the car and use the door drink holder so its not in the way of your shifts. That said you are mostly only in the car for 20-30 mins at a time for exercises and if not on track just waiting for your turn so its really not that bad. As stated you do have access to AC and my car had the seat coolers. I'd say if July is best then do it but unless you are the coolest cat around who is already comfortable with high speed turns and catapulting through the esses, expect to be sweating a fair bit on the runs. Its the challenge that make it memorable and I just got home yesterday and already want to make a trip back.

Sounds like the move is to just do it. Plenty of water and 30 mins at a time is pretty bearable.

Tall Steve in the house!
277570152_1208055233273254_5453976624826116433_n.jpg
277575471_1208056056606505_920792487659892929_n.jpg

You and me have to hook up a date at VIR. Talking to Peter the owner of Kaizen Autosport who are on site about doing one or two arrive and drive days in May to get some practice time in before my WRL season. Might even bring the BW up to slap around.
Definitely. I belong to the drivers club there but haven't made it down there for any events yet this year. Partially because the cost of diesel just to get the RV down and back is insane.

@soulsea @burn813 , and my son Jake at dinner... Awesome day with a great group!!! I can't drive for shit but the Blackwings are freaking awesome on the track! These car are super fast and handle like they are on rails!!!! I was one of the slow ones and I still got 100+ MPH at different parts of the track!!!!View attachment 7883
If you guys have spare time.... ask them if you can take the non blackwings around the track.......

Yes, its no Blackwing but how capable those cars are on the track will blow your mind... weakest link in the 4 is the poopie tires, though...

It's nice to have an independent and impartial reporter there to give us the scoop. I'm sure the Head Goat Herder is appreciative, as well. :D

@soulsea @burn813 , and my son Jake at dinner... Awesome day with a great group!!! I can't drive for shit but the Blackwings are freaking awesome on the track! These car are super fast and handle like they are on rails!!!! I was one of the slow ones and I still got 100+ MPH at different parts of the track!!!!View attachment 7883
Those are some small ass chip bowls......

I boofed it in the bowl... I have in car and @soulsea has follow footage... got a little happy on the trigger and the back end walked out on me... but I more than made up for it in this photo... after I spun off track I got the car I wanted all week #17, the wave metallic car and ran a 1:18:34...
1648694181894.png

Last edited:
I boofed it in the bowl... I have in car and @soulsea has follow footage... got a little happy on the trigger and the back end walked out on me... but I more than made up for it in this photo... after I spun off track I got the car I wanted all weekend #17, the wave metallic car and ran a 1:18:34...
View attachment 7890
Any damage to the car from the off track excursion? Did you opt for the extra insurance? Nice ginger combo! 😂

Any damage to the car from the off track excursion? Did you opt for the extra insurance? Nice ginger combo! 😂
No damage at all. And I did opt for the insurance… this was my second track experience and the first one I did was in 2005 so… I think I did alright… I was just getting a little too aggressive with the loud pedal while still turning way in.

No damage at all. And I did opt for the insurance… this was my second track experience and the first one I did was in 2005 so… I think I did alright… I was just getting a little too aggressive with the loud pedal while still turning way in.
Can’t wait to see the video!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners