Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain

@burn813 & @Tall Steve , it looks like I won't be joining you guys at Spring Mountain. I am scheduled to get the surgery I have been trying to postpone until after that weekend. They tell me if I don't get the surgery, they cannot guarantee it won't spread. So, my bucket list will have to wait until after the surgery to finish it if I can.
Gotta do the first things first. Hoping for the best results possible. (y) I know you have been traveling a long road.

@burn813 & @Tall Steve , it looks like I won't be joining you guys at Spring Mountain. I am scheduled to get the surgery I have been trying to postpone until after that weekend. They tell me if I don't get the surgery, they cannot guarantee it won't spread. So, my bucket list will have to wait until after the surgery to finish it if I can.
We will miss you sir, but take care of yourself first and foremost! I wish you god speed Tom!

I am so sorry @Akamai58.

Health is #1 so you can spend more time with your BW in the future.

They have drone video, ask for a copy. Best Video was taken by my wife from the look out tower, if you have guest or ask someone to video, my wife took lots nd we sent out to students. I should have taken more pictures with me next to the car I was driving. My YouTube channel has lots of video from tower and ATV instructors take guests out. This is the view from tower, lots more on Channel.
The CT5 has a rear camera, bring your own SD card and place it in the trunk, I would love to see that view, I have CT4 and no SD for rear camera. Also Mom's Diner is probably the best place we found to eat and Mountain Falls Great for Golf. Some people paid extra for 2 additional nights at Condo. Don't forget to ask the instructors to show you line lock, they only showed a select few.

Last edited:
The CT5 has a rear camera, bring your own SD card and place it in the trunk, I would love to see that view, I have CT4 and no SD for rear camera. Also Mom's Diner is probably the best place we found to eat and Mountain Falls Great for Golf. Some people paid extra for 2 additional nights at Condo.
The prices at Mom’s Diner were also surprisingly good for what you get but also be aware they close at 8pm so don’t plan on a late dinner.

Hoping for you to get your surgery and heal up well so when you do get out to spring mountain you smile as the lateral g's don't even bother your incision. 🤞🙏💪

The CT5 has a rear camera, bring your own SD card and place it in the trunk, I would love to see that view, I have CT4 and no SD for rear camera. Also Mom's Diner is probably the best place we found to eat and Mountain Falls Great for Golf. Some people paid extra for 2 additional nights at Condo.
Do you know how much they charge for an extra night? I don’t think that I’m going to want to drive home 5 hours after the second day.

No reason to study lines even if you knew which layout you would use since you can't go flat out. Seems to always be lead-follow orientation (except any instructor hot lap you can get.) I enjoyed it nonetheless in 2018 with the V3 and will return this year for the CT5-V BW class.
If you stay online and show car control the instructors will really let you air the cars out, the only time that they will hold you back is if your not hitting your marks. I have even went out with just the instructor , no other students on track for 20 minute sessions, they are more than willing to accommodate you and see that you get the most out of this class .

If you stay online and show car control the instructors will really let you air the cars out, the only time that they will hold you back is if your not hitting your marks. I have even went out with just the instructor , no other students on track for 20 minute sessions, they are more than willing to accommodate you and see that you get the most out of this class .
Also, when you rotate out to the last position, you can hang back a little to give some room and then get back on it to try a little more speed. They want you to maintain at least 5 car lengths to the driver in front. On the 1.5 mile track, we were getting maybe 2 laps before we were getting too close to the second group and had to pull over for about a minute before we could resume.

Spring Mountain just released the fall schedule for the V Performance Academy. I just signed up for 9/30-10/1! Did a one day class (I was the sole attendee) back in 2013 when I owned a V wagon - looking forward to returning for the two day.

Spring Mountain just released the fall schedule for the V Performance Academy. I just signed up for 9/30-10/1! Did a one day class (I was the sole attendee) back in 2013 when I owned a V wagon - looking forward to returning for the two day.
Fall in Nevada...

• Haha
Reactions: SOP

Attachments

• IMG_4628.jpg
    IMG_4628.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 103
Just finished the academy yesterday. Wow, what an impressive setup the entire thing was. From the facilities to the instructors, it far exceeded my expectations. You do tons of driving, I was mentally and physically exhausted towards the end of day two. The last event around the main track I pulled back to about 80% because of fatigue and didn't want to do anything stupid. I have done a couple 1/2 days at the Audi experience before but that didn't compare to what we got to do here. I may just go buy a CT4 BW now to do this again.

I am working on videos.

_SM_1134.jpg

Just finished the academy yesterday. Wow, what an impressive setup the entire thing was. From the facilities to the instructors, it far exceeded my expectations. You do tons of driving, I was mentally and physically exhausted towards the end of day two. The last event around the main track I pulled back to about 80% because of fatigue and didn't want to do anything stupid. I have done a couple 1/2 days at the Audi experience before but that didn't compare to what we got to do here. I may just go buy a CT4 BW now to do this again.

I am working on videos.
Great feedback and makes me want to trust my instincts and not drive home 5 hours after the 2nd day.

Also, buddy up with the guys in your driving group. I am working to get their video when they were following me which is cool to watch.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back