Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain

Take care of yourself! (...and remember you can typically buy bucket list experiences, health not so much.)

@burn813 & @Tall Steve, Their telling me I might need to go in the hospital for surgery so I told them nothing doing until after March !!! My Bucket List comes first !!! :happyanim:
Tom,

You are like family to us here!!

I understand the value of "Blackwing" therapy, but make sure you follow the best course for the best outcome.

Look forward to chatting with you here!!

Jeff

Tom,

You are like family to us here!!

I understand the value of "Blackwing" therapy, but make sure you follow the best course for the best outcome.

Look forward to chatting with you here!!

Jeff
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I beat it once and I know I can do it again, its just this time the chemicals I was exposed to from liquid rocket engines and solid rocket boosters from my military days took up residence in my liver and kidneys and there's really no way to get rid of them so the surgery would be experimental. So, I decided to the surgery can wait and I still have to deal with the CLL for the rest of my life anyway.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I beat it once and I know I can do it again, its just this time the chemicals I was exposed to from liquid rocket engines and solid rocket boosters from my military days took up residence in my liver and kidneys and there's really no way to get rid of them so the surgery would be experimental. So, I decided to the surgery can wait and I still have to deal with the CLL for the rest of my life anyway.
I can't wait to meet you and Kyle and everybody else that joins us!

I can't wait to meet you and Kyle and everybody else that joins us!

So much regret in your future.

Confirmed for 3/29. 😳

Apparently there are three groups on different track sections. Maybe we should inquire to see if we can all be in the same group.

ETA: Lmk if any of you guys wanna grab a bite the evening of the 28th.

Last edited:
So much regret in your future.

Confirmed for 3/29. 😳

Apparently there are three groups on different track sections. Maybe we should inquire to see if we can all be in the same group.

ETA: Lmk if any of you guys wanna grab a bite the evening of the 28th.
Regret in my future, you have no idea how big of an A-Hole I am in person, LOL.....Just kidding, maybe, hahahahahahahaha.....Me and my son may be up for some dinner later in the evening..... :cool: Oh, I will be the slow guy in the group because I drive like a little old lady!

Does anyone know how long after taking delivery we have to do the course? I have to be in Vegas several times this spring, and prefer not to add another trip. And that's good advice above about not going during the summer.

Does anyone know how long after taking delivery we have to do the course? I have to be in Vegas several times this spring, and prefer not to add another trip. And that's good advice above about not going during the summer.
I believe its one year from delivery..

Any of you fine folks down there running today? 😁

Attachments

• F2B90F36-F5B6-4007-883E-7C36BA0CAE99.jpeg
    F2B90F36-F5B6-4007-883E-7C36BA0CAE99.jpeg
    997 KB · Views: 128
Couple of questions for those with experience:

Are two guests allowed or is it capped to one?

What level of participation does the guest have? The website is a little vague. I guess just riding along on the on track bits?

I believe you can pay a small extra fee for another to join as a spectator. More $$$ if they want to drive.

Couple of questions for those with experience:

Are two guests allowed or is it capped to one?

What level of participation does the guest have? The website is a little vague. I guess just riding along on the on track bits?

I assume you can have two but I didn't bring 2. When I asked about bringing a child as well as a spouse they said it was fine. I ended up finding a sitter though so it wasn't necessary.

In regards to participation, they can't ride along with you. They do allow the guest to do a 2 lap ride along with one of the instructors on the first or second day. They push it at the same speed as when you do a ride along with them so it's pretty quick. My wife took them up on it and enjoyed it.

Guests are allowed to; eat Breakfast & Lunch, attend the ClassRoom Sessions, and get transported (by Van) to watch the “Excercise” portions of the event,
watch “On-Track” portions of the event (from the Tower).
They can’t ride in car with you.
But can do Instructor RideAlong (about 2 per day).

They do charge a $50 Guest Fee.
I didn't see anyone with a 2nd Guest, so not sure on that.

Guests are allowed to; eat Breakfast & Lunch, attend the ClassRoom Sessions, and get transported (by Van) to watch the “Excercise” portions of the event,
watch “On-Track” portions of the event (from the Tower).
They can’t ride in car with you.
But can do Instructor RideAlong (about 2 per day).

That's interesting. I was just there last week and Ricky didn't mention anything about a guest coming to class room sessions or getting transported out to the various sessions. The tower was mentioned and ride along were mentioned.

That's interesting. I was just there last week and Ricky didn't mention anything about a guest coming to class room sessions or getting transported out to the various sessions. The tower was mentioned and ride along were mentioned.
I saw all guests, who were in the classroom, invited to pile into the van (with instructors) and go to the various "exercise" sites.
Perhaps, if there are a lot of guests, they might not be as generous?
There were only (3) guests in the group I attended. My guest didn't go out in the van (or track ride-along), but the other 2 did.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back