Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain

great, thanks so much for your response and the other replies. I know I saw this at some point but forgot about it. As i've forgot about it i feel like ive gotten a post purchase plus and i'm super excited about it.

Does anyone know if i can bring a plus 1 that doesn't drive at no cost? I'll ask when i call of course but if anyone has already gone through this maybe you can let me know. Thx
It’s $40 for an extra who doesn’t drive. I believe they can go in the car as a passenger.

I’m signed up for March 13/14. I’m very excited for it!

It’s $40 for an extra who doesn’t drive. I believe they can go in the car as a passenger.

I’m signed up for March 13/14. I’m very excited for it!
It is $40, but they can't ride with you. They do get to eat though ; )
There are a couple times, where Instructors will take them out, for a lap (or two), during long breaks.

It is $40, but they can't ride with you. They do get to eat though ; )
There are a couple times, where Instructors will take them out, for a lap (or two), during long breaks.
When i did the porsche experience next to the atlanta airport, one of the instructors took the wifey out for a hot lap, she was terrified…. Hopefully i can have her experience this at spring mountain…. If i can drag her away from the slot machines Lol

Attachments

• 41CE0068-6A16-4465-8BBA-5060B9CA554E.jpeg
    41CE0068-6A16-4465-8BBA-5060B9CA554E.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 130
signed up for may 3rd and 4th.
Same days I'll probably sign up for. Still debating if I wanna do a few days in Vegas afterwards

Im going Feb 16-17th!

Its confirmed, I'll be going on March 29/30th

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop