Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain

I can't wait to meet you guys in person! We are going to have a blast! My son is really excited to go also.
I'm looking forward to it also. I tried to talk my son into come with me but he just started a new job so that was out of the question.

“Paying down the deductible” For someone new to Spring Mountain can you explain? I thought everything was covered, is it not?

“Paying down the deductible” For someone new to Spring Mountain can you explain? I thought everything was covered, is it not?
All is paid for however there's a $10k liability (deductible) in the event you wreck. You're responsible for paying up to first $10k in damages to the car as a result of any accident you're involved in. You have the option to pay that down by paying $250, which then drops the deductible down to $2k.

Question: Was the Spring Mountain school only for the first 500 Blackwing orders (2021)? Or does it apply to any Blackwing order (I have a 2022 coming at some point)?

It applies to all V-Blackwing owners. Prior to the Blackwings, It used to apply to regular V owners though not sure if that's still the case.

All is paid for however there's a $10k liability (deductible) in the event you wreck. You're responsible for paying up to first $10k in damages to the car as a result of any accident you're involved in. You have the option to pay that down by paying $250, which then drops the deductible down to $2k.
I paid the $250 when I went but in hindsight I didn’t really need it. Others said as much before I went too but I thought it would be a good idea so I paid it anyway. I was never in a situation on track where I thought I would wreck but definitely pay for it if it gives you peace of mind.

Have fun all!

Enroute to LAS as we speak for the class tomorrow/weds. Was going to wait until spring but with COVID and my constantly unknown work schedule, I figured a bird in the hand… Originally had planned to bring the wife and hit Vegas following but it’s freezing and having her posted up in the condo for two days didn’t sound appealing so took her to Mexico after Xmas for New Years (so she would sign my permission slip). It will be my first time on a track, so I am looking forward to the experience and soaking up as much as possible. Bought the deductible down just for peace of mind, although likely unnecessary.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back