Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain

Anyone else sign up for the free 2 day driving school? I grabbed one of the Jan 19-20 slots yesterday and was curious if anyone else is going either those days or another slot.
Going mid November! Will be great. My salesman said he had a blast.

Nice

You must have booked awhile ago? I don't recall any November dates open when I looked last week.
Yep, I was getting nervous Cadillac forgot about me. Hadn’t heard a thing so I called track and had them verify me with GM to get going on it early.

Anyone else sign up for the free 2 day driving school? I grabbed one of the Jan 19-20 slots yesterday and was curious if anyone else is going either those days or another slot.
yes, signed up and took part in the 1st Blackwing CT4/CT5 class at SM. had a great time and learned quite a bit.. some of the more seasoned drivers got their own laps with instructors so they were not "stuck" behind some of us with less experience. I thought that was very cool, and yes, it was great to track someone else's car! I also took my son with me and he got several ride along laps with instructor.. great track, great instructors...(very knowledgeable) signing my son up for his class soon.

yes, signed up and took part in the 1st Blackwing CT4/CT5 class at SM. had a great time and learned quite a bit.. some of the more seasoned drivers got their own laps with instructors so they were not "stuck" behind some of us with less experience. I thought that was very cool, and yes, it was great to track someone else's car! I also took my son with me and he got several ride along laps with instructor.. great track, great instructors...(very knowledgeable) signing my son up for his class soon.
It was nice to see you at the track and you will have fun chasing your son around the track next time.

I’m going mid Feb. can’t wait!

Hey Fellas, i'm new here. I just got my 4 Blackwing 1 week ago. I love it so far. No one at the dealer told me I could attend this two day class at GMs expense and now i'm a bit skeptical if this benefit applies to me. I've asked my salesperson about this.

I read the rules on the Spring Mountain Website and the Cadillac website and according to what they say i'm eligible, if so i'm super excited as i've never had any training. I tried to reserve a spot but my name and vin came back as "call a representative" which i'll do during business hours soon.

From this team i'm wondering if taking deliver of any 4 or 5 blackwing gets you this experience? it is a bit confusing. Casey

Hey Fellas, i'm new here. I just got my 4 Blackwing 1 week ago. I love it so far. No one at the dealer told me I could attend this two day class at GMs expense and now i'm a bit skeptical if this benefit applies to me. I've asked my salesperson about this.

I read the rules on the Spring Mountain Website and the Cadillac website and according to what they say i'm eligible, if so i'm super excited as i've never had any training. I tried to reserve a spot but my name and vin came back as "call a representative" which i'll do during business hours soon.

From this team i'm wondering if taking deliver of any 4 or 5 blackwing gets you this experience? it is a bit confusing. Casey

If you buy or lease a 4 or 5 BW you get the free 2 day school. They don't have any of the vin's in the system so everyone here has the same call a rep message. When you go to book the days you want they'll get you all setup and then they verify the vin which takes a couple of days. Once it comes back as OK they send you a couple of things to sign and you're set. It's only $50 to add a guest as well.

You should also be getting an email from Cadillac that has a section about the school with the subject line substituting the model and your name: <your first name>, CT<4|5>-V Blackwing is yours—now make the most of it

My son and I are going down in March (29-30) for father son track time and we are excited! I had to call to get it all set up and pay for his but we are ready to go now.. I've already booked plane tickets, rent car, and the Bellagio for after the school.. Let the fun begin!

At my class their were both 4 and 5 blackwing owners. It applies to all original owners!

For him to drive a 5BW it was $3895.00 plus I paid $250 to buy the insurance down for him..... Total $4145.00 Lol, plus I'm paying for EVERYTHING else....... Oh well, he is a great kid and his mother spoiled him....
OMG, sounds like we raised the same kid :)

Mine is working on his race license (has provisional and needs to complete more races) so he loves cars and maybe I'll bring him along as well.

If you buy or lease a 4 or 5 BW you get the free 2 day school. They don't have any of the vin's in the system so everyone here has the same call a rep message. When you go to book the days you want they'll get you all setup and then they verify the vin which takes a couple of days. Once it comes back as OK they send you a couple of things to sign and you're set. It's only $50 to add a guest as well.
great, thanks so much for your response and the other replies. I know I saw this at some point but forgot about it. As i've forgot about it i feel like ive gotten a post purchase plus and i'm super excited about it.

Does anyone know if i can bring a plus 1 that doesn't drive at no cost? I'll ask when i call of course but if anyone has already gone through this maybe you can let me know. Thx

Does anyone know if i can bring a plus 1 that doesn't drive at no cost? I'll ask when i call of course but if anyone has already gone through this maybe you can let me know. Thx

The $50 guest fee I mentioned is for a +1 room guest like a spouse or whatever.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back