Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Personalized license plate

I kind of doubt anyone but enthusiasts would understand what the BW means. Any of the custom plates using wing in the phrasing are also a giveaway to those in the know. Those with Goat in them are catering to even a smaller audience. To me, it's unique to the car and easy to remember instead of some random number-letter combination. I admit it's not cute or humorous.
Conversely, agnostic of plate or badge, those in the know even loosely, will probably do a double take at what looks like a CT4 or CT5 with a quad exhaust that sounds like a monster :LOL:

I've had a few people compliment the car or try to race me at a red light just because I had the exhaust open and I blip the exhaust at stops (motorcycle habit). Coming from the SS community I really enjoy the "What the hell is that" discussion, regardless of whether or not people advertise the model.

Might throw people for a loop and stick an AST-V badge on the trunk for fun. Or even the base model "250T" badge

Attachments

• PXL_20220919_155458483.jpg
    PXL_20220919_155458483.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 54
ICE GOAT is out for a logo plate for Ohio:

1675880367880.png

I thought ICE GOAT with a penguin would be funny, but it's a no-go.

1675880446641.png

ICE GOAT is great. I love that one. Sure it'll need lots of explanation..........but it's cool.

The chances of running into someone in public that would get the ICE GOAT is next to none. But, the main thing is that it makes you happy.

When Ohio first came out with this plate, they had the Wright brothers plane going the wrong way!

Attachments

• Ohio Plate Mistake.JPG
    Ohio Plate Mistake.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 65
Saw a CST-V Wagon the other day with a "DADILLAC" plate on it... I want that plate now.

Still undecided however, NC only allows for 4 digits on any of the custom plates. I am diametrically apposed to any sort of "4BW", "TTV6", or BW references on the plate. She's getting debaged soon and I would like to secure the sleeper vibes.

My buddy already stole "SICK" for his Tacoma so that's out of the question. Any recommendations on 4 digit combos?

Edit: Thinking the below plates would look good against Rift.

Attachments

• plate_sample_141.jpeg
    plate_sample_141.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 57
  • plate_sample_125.jpeg
    plate_sample_125.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 56
  • plate_sample_117.jpeg
    plate_sample_117.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 55
Saw a CST-V Wagon the other day with a "DADILLAC" plate on it... I want that plate now.

Still undecided however, NC only allows for 4 digits on any of the custom plates. I am diametrically apposed to any sort of "4BW", "TTV6", or BW references on the plate. She's getting debaged soon and I would like to secure the sleeper vibes.

My buddy already stole "SICK" for his Tacoma so that's out of the question. Any recommendations on 4 digit combos?

Edit: Thinking the below plates would look good against Rift.

"4D00", obviously. Remembering the time in the goat pen fondly (not!).

Paging TX plate "CT4VBW" ... are you here?! Saw you on Mopac this morning. First time seeing an all black 4BW in person... I'm not one for black cars but damn... it looked good.

Texas has an allotment of 7 letters it appears! Almost a paragraph on a cool plate LOL! Can't do that here without getting a plate with a turtle, or a flower field? None of which exist around here! And I dare to say, wouldn't work on a 5BW IMHO.

I got asked if I played hockey because I was spotted leaving a Seattle Kraken NHL game 😂

A couple of young adults came up and asked me about it. Pretty cool interaction. Different take on what “ICE GOAT” means haha
IMG_4989.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners