Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Personalized license plate

Coach Reaction GIF by Apple TV+

I believe it's on this car of yours, correct?

kill-bill-pussy-wagon.gif

THEHUB isn't available. What stroke of luck..
Have you tried " THEEHUB"? or "TH3HUB"

Conversely you can just put your OnlyFans handle on that little window in the back.

My Challenger has "FLT RISK". (Flight Risk) My Jeep has "RME-AV8R". (Army Aviator) My Telluride has "MOVNVIOL" (Moving Violation). My Caddy convertible has "67 CADLAK". And my 22' CT5V-BW has "FLY ARMY".
I was going to get "LOODACRS" (think Spaceballs)....but I hate rap music.
New York State has a license plate censor who disallows plates. You are supposed to define on your paperwork what your plate "means". I told them that my "FLT RISK" plate was because I work in Aviation Insurance........not.

Attachments

• DSC01394.JPG
    DSC01394.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 73
My Challenger has "FLT RISK". (Flight Risk) My Jeep has "RME-AV8R". (Army Aviator) My Telluride has "MOVNVIOL" (Moving Violation). My Caddy convertible has "67 CADLAK". And my 22' CT5V-BW has "FLY ARMY".
I was going to get "LOODACRS" (think Spaceballs)....but I hate rap music.
New York State has a license plate censor who disallows plates. You are supposed to define on your paperwork what your plate "means". I told them that my "FLT RISK" plate was because I work in Aviation Insurance........not.
Holy shit I had to do a double take and clean my glasses 🤓. At first glance I thought it was an early 'cuda. First time seeing retro 'cuda grille.

I think its a travesty Blackwinning can't fit on a plate.

Can anyone help me decide?
Option 2.jpg
Option 1.jpg
Option 3.jpg

And yes, I know Ohio plates are hideous.

Can anyone help me decide?
View attachment 16739View attachment 16740View attachment 16741
And yes, I know Ohio plates are hideous.
Spend a little extra for the logo plates. I went with the Blue Jackets, the color went well with the gray of the car and the light gray interior and red belts, but the OSU plates would have worked well too. By the way, I lost the V in mine, someone snapped it up just before I got to the registar. I had to drop the V for the actual plate. So move fast.
Plate.jpg
OSU Plate.jpg

Can confirm, get a logo plate as it will do away with the background image.

lf4472.jpg

For some additional inspiration, here's what I have on my LT4 powered C7 Z06...
lt4650_8673e3f2dc7fe3b37165179390568db5baf6c558.jpg

ICE GOAT for sure.

I don't get why people keep making "CT5/CT4 BW" plates. Like, it says it on the trunk already? So unoriginal.

Different stroke for different goats I guess
It initially didn’t say Blackwing on the trunk though. Had these badges that have just been sent out been originally included, I wouldn’t have gotten such a plate as I agree with your sentiment. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It initially didn’t say Blackwing on the trunk though. Had these badges that have just been sent out been originally included, I wouldn’t have gotten such a plate as I agree with your sentiment. 🤷🏻‍♂️
No hate whatsoever! I understand people wanting others to know what their cool/expensive car is.
My brain is just wired different. Subtly is cool to my hipster ass lol. Mine is getting de-badged at the detailer.

No hate whatsoever! I understand people wanting others to know what their cool/expensive car is.
My brain is just wired different. Subtly is cool to my hipster ass lol. Mine is getting de-badged at the detailer.
I kind of doubt anyone but enthusiasts would understand what the BW means. Any of the custom plates using wing in the phrasing are also a giveaway to those in the know. Those with Goat in them are catering to even a smaller audience. To me, it's unique to the car and easy to remember instead of some random number-letter combination. I admit it's not cute or humorous.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back