Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Personalized license plate

Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 11.56.30 AM.png

Got the RWD one but was tempted by the ADM one too :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 11.46.56 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 11.46.56 AM.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 46
when I was 10 one of my favorite games was need 4 speed computer franchise. My email was then deneed4spd@yahoo.com. Hence also my user name. And now I submitted “DND4SPD”. Ha! Bright blue caddy with this plate will make my 10 yr old self happy even though others will think I’m a dooche.

I got this car because its complementary. It fits my driving style perfectly. Comfy, practical, and it can still beat nearly anything I'll ever encounter. :)

Deciding between:
6MTV8 (hesitant due to “MTV” in sequence but don’t want to do “M6 V8” because of BMW)
M5KLR
4DZL1

Only get 5 characters so limited choices

My V's personal plate was easy. SPD WGN

I thought about just using REO but only 'old' people would see the connection.

Here's the plate and the V:

Attachments

• SPDWGNPlate.jpg
    SPDWGNPlate.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
  • SpeedWagon4.jpg
    SpeedWagon4.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 44
Deciding between:
6MTV8 (hesitant due to “MTV” in sequence but don’t want to do “M6 V8” because of BMW)
M5KLR
4DZL1

Only get 5 characters so limited choices
6MLT4 is your friend :)

4DZL1 won't make sense. I had VET45 ('Vette for 5) on my Camaro due to the same limitations at the time, and nobody got it.

4DRZ on my '03 Infinity G35 was not understood either. Everyone asked who Dr. Z was......... :(

Good luck !!

4DZL1 won't make sense. I had VET45 ('Vette for 5) on my Camaro due to the same limitations at the time, and nobody got it.

4DRZ on my '03 Infinity G35 was not understood either. Everyone asked who Dr. Z was......... :(

Good luck !!
My 350Z Roadster has ❤️ITDRPD (love it dropped; referring to the convertible top) and I got Dr. of Pediatrics out of someone. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Good luck !!
4 Door ZL1 doesn’t make sense to you? Or just won’t make sense to normal people in town?

4 Door ZL1 doesn’t make sense to you? Or just won’t make sense to normal people in town?
I like it - I'm just predicting Joe Public will never get it.

Maybe that's your objective...........which is fine too.

In case you were wondering, I am not a big fan of EV's

Attachments

• wv.png
    wv.png
    2 MB · Views: 76
Reactions: CBH
TN has a 5 digit limit on custom plates and I’ve gone through a dozen different combos but just realized that “GAPLB” and “GAPBS” are both available… seems like a better plate for a R1000+ bike but damn that’s hard to pass on, haha

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back