Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Performance steering wheel

Cadillac CT4-V model

Wing Nut

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT5-V
Sorry if already posted; I searched but couldn't find a thread. I have some early info that stated the "first 250" would get the performance steering wheel with a build plaque without charge. I see some posts here of build sheets showing an order for the wheel. Do I need to revise my order and specify the performance steering wheel or is it included?

Sorry if already posted; I searched but couldn't find a thread. I have some early info that stated the "first 250" would get the performance steering wheel with a build plaque without charge. I see some posts here of build sheets showing an order for the wheel. Do I need to revise my order and specify the performance steering wheel or is it included?
To my understanding, it’s included with certain interior upgrades otherwise, you’ll have to order it, if you went with the base interior, in order to receive the build plaque.

CT5 BW gets it standard on all interiors. From what I understand for CT4 BW it’s standard on all up level interiors but needs to be ordered for the base interior

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back