Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

Nothing yet.. it would be nice if they can retrofit the parking sensors and such before they ship since the cars are just sitting.
I really hope this is the case too. Along with Parking sensors, window sticker (printed from @1StunnaV link-http://blackwingking.com/bking_WindowSticker.htm) also shows more retrofit items:

CREDIT - NOT EQUIPPED W/ -50.00
FRONT/REAR PARK ASSIST;

INCLUDES LATER RETROFIT
SEATS, DRIVER & FRT INC.
PASSENGER HEATED
STEERING WHEEL, HEATED, INC.
AUTOMATIC
SEATS, VENTILATED DRIVER AND INC.
FRONT PASSENGER

Vinview for my car is now saying delayed instead of first week of June EDD just an fyi. I assume no one else has gotten dealer updates that are good news

I was built 3/15. Philly people will likely be on the same train as you. I really hope its soon.
I bit the bullet and called the dealer for an update (the internet manager, not my sales guy, as he is more of an enthusiasts). Anyway, he said no real update, VINVIEW shows delivery as TBD and most interestingly, the car has never left Lansing. Jack Copper has definitely shown movement, so maybe they are just shuttling between lots/factory? Car was built on 2/23 3800 and after that the status has bounced around - 2/26 4300, 3/2 4B00 (bayed), 3/3 back to 3800, 3/7 4D00 (delayed), 3/23 "on hold" to "picked" on JC, 4/21 "paired", 4/27 "delivered" Autoport at Delta (thought that was the train yard?), 4/28 4300 - - at this point I felt good with progress, but then, on 5/12 back to 4D00. I did ask about LPO holding it up and he said no way that they would ship them separately if need be. 🤷‍♂️ I've been patient as we don't "need" the car, but seeing manuals and autos built after mine (#398) be delivered with no GM explanation is getting old and like others - and now stuck in my head, is getting a 3+ month old car.

I have the same dates and status on Jack Cooper here. Our cars are moving together? I also went from 3800 to 4300 this week. Only asterisk is two cars built before mine have delivery dates in late May, while mine says "delayed"
update - dealer called their District Manager. Update is the car is done and ready now and they are just struggling to get open slots on trains and trucks.

Oh lord, the last time something like that was said it jinxed the person and it took longer to get delivered..... @burn813
Will this abuse never end? @jonnywaffles11 keep my name out yo mouth!!!!

Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

Will this abuse never end? @jonnywaffles11 keep my name out yo mouth!!!!

Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux
It probably will not happen again, probably.... The lost thread had so much info in it..... A moment of silence for its death! I still think someone at Cadillac threatened @Rob to delete it... #wherethegoatrodeostarted #iamthegoatfather #itwasme @1StunnaV took it to the next level!

Attachments

• IMG_3310.jpg
    IMG_3310.jpg
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 73
It probably will not happen again, probably.... The lost thread had so much info in it..... A moment of silence for its death! I still think someone at Cadillac threatened @Rob to delete it... #wherethegoatrodeostarted #iamthegoatfather #itwasme @1StunnaV took it to the next level!
The not-so-funny thing about this post is that when you received your 5BW, that AmEx card paid for more than one fill-up. But today??? Yea, first fill-up is pretty accurate.

The not-so-funny thing about this post is that when you received your 5BW, that AmEx card paid for more than one fill-up. But today??? Yea, first fill-up is pretty accurate.
I know, I only put gas in the 5BW every couple of months and when I do its around $40 to top it off..... I put about $75 a week in the 4BW...

Well, my 4BW is at Sewell getting the first oil change today, and my 5BW is sitting in the garage all covered up so she stays clean.......
Thanks @Tall Steve for making the rest of us continue further into a depressive state.
So...any news/updates from anyone? Nothing on my side.

I took next week off from work and was really hoping to have the car by then 😞.
I have not heard from my salesman since he told me my EDD went from first week of June to Delayed. that was on May 17th. I'll likely reach out on Monday and ask but I am not hopeful. He is providing updates to me when they actually happen, they just aren't happening much at all.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back