Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

Philly people, where are you guys at?
I just moved to 4300 /delayed on Rob's tracker and vinview shows delivered to autoport at Delta. Things appear to be "moving"

Philly people, where are you guys at?
I just moved to 4300 /delayed on Rob's tracker and vinview shows delivered to autoport at Delta. Things appear to be "moving"
I'm at 4B00/Delayed and also at autoport delta. I'm in Bucks County.
Not sure the difference between 4300 and 4B00, even after reading through the hundreds of posts and pages. 🥴

Edit: I live in Bucks County but the order I swooped in on is going to Michigan.

Last edited:
I'm at 4B00/Delayed and also at autoport delta. I'm in Bucks County.
Not sure the different between 4300 and 4B00, even after reading through the hundreds of posts and pages. 🥴

Edit: I live in Bucks County but the order I swooped in on is going to Michigan.
Oof I'm not sure what sucks more, the wait for a car to arrive in pa or the wait for the car to move in the same state so you can drive out there....

Oof I'm not sure what sucks more, the wait for a car to arrive in pa or the wait for the car to move in the same state so you can drive out there....
They're equally awful. I'll have it shipped here once it gets to the MI dealer though.
I did contact Faulker but they had no more allocations expected and the dealer I did get my order in at, I was like 8th in line so it was going to be long time before I got it. Now, I'm hoping it will be in the next two months at worst.

They're equally awful. I'll have it shipped here once it gets to the MI dealer though.
I did contact Faulker but they had no more allocations expected and the dealer I did get my order in at, I was like 8th in line so it was going to be long time before I got it. Now, I'm hoping it will be in the next two months at worst.
Don't mention Faulkner to @Throat Yogurt haha. He was next in line and had to move on

🤐🤐🤐
I had to search out of state to secure mine. No way was I ordering from Fred Beans as they don't know how to NOT mark up.
yeah was not pleased with Beans and their smug face when they told me the markup for an order followed by good luck finding one at MSRP ( I did, at Faulkner, and they are treating me right). Its a shame as I used Beans for my ATS under warranty and was going to use them for this car as their service dept was always helpful. I will likely be driving further to deal with Faulkner or try Star for service eventually. Its amazing what greediness can do for future business ain't it :)

🤐🤐🤐

yeah was not pleased with Beans and their smug face when they told me the markup for an order followed by good luck finding one at MSRP ( I did, at Faulkner, and they are treating me right). Its a shame as I used Beans for my ATS under warranty and was going to use them for this car as their service dept was always helpful. I will likely be driving further to deal with Faulkner or try Star for service eventually. Its amazing what greediness can do for future business ain't it :)
Star treated me well (Frank mainly but also Jeremy)... just lucky to get an allocation right around the corner from me (Holman's been good to me too)

I just hope Beans doesn't try to pull anything when I eventually get my car. I'm ok with the 3k markup as I got allocation right away, but I won't pay for any other dealer add-ons.

Might give them a call this week to see of they have any updates on the car.

I just hope Beans doesn't try to pull anything when I eventually get my car. I'm ok with the 3k markup as I got allocation right away, but I won't pay for any other dealer add-ons.

Might give them a call this week to see of they have any updates on the car.
their update will be going back to a $5k ADM they started me with.... but yes please do and share w/ us. we are likely all going to be on the same truck at this point.

🤐🤐🤐

Sounds pretty similar to my overall experience with them. Service area was great when I had my V3, but the sales side definitely rubbed me the wrong way. I've never personally been in Faulkner and since I didn't buy from either one, I'll probably still use Beans for servicing my BW when it eventually comes in.

Don't mention Faulkner to @Throat Yogurt haha. He was next in line and had to move on
Truth. I was literally a day late and a dollar short. When I walked in to Faulkner to place my order, the salesman said "I had a guy place an order for almost the exact same car just yesterday." That person was Mr. waffles.

Also Dealer update! Dealer just emailed me to let me know he was informed the car shipped. He is showing an estimated delivery the first week of June. Hopefully it's sooner but might be good for everyone else to check their dealers, you all might have a surprise waiting for you soon

....again.. Im sorry 😂
sorry not sorry tiffany GIF

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop