Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

Looks like Beans has another BW coming - wonder if this is anyone here?

Same color as mine, but 200 higher in vin number.

Screenshot_20220527-185349_Chrome.jpg

@Rob 's update today (thank you) gave me an EDD of 7/3/22. Anyone else in our area similar?

Reactions: Rob
Still delayed here - though I'm hopeful seeing all the movement lately.

My loan approval expired last week so I reapplied today. They're sending me a check this time so I can go straight to the dealer when it comes in. Let's hope it actually comes in the next 60 days (loan approval period)!

Still at delayed for me.

Let's map this out again.What is everyone else at? If rumors are correct and the lot is overloaded, they're probably doing LIFO and pulling from the front of the lot so build dates might matter and get grouped together a bit.

I'm a 4BW (46360) built 3/16 going to Faulkner in trevose.

@Metal4all6 try penfed too. I have a paper check from them right now to take to the dealer and my loan is already in process without taking delivery. I can walk away and cancel the loan without paying anything too. Wish had known that earlier, could have avoided 7-8 hard credit pulls for reapplying after every expiration

Still at delayed for me.

Let's map this out again.What is everyone else at? If rumors are correct and the lot is overloaded, they're probably doing LIFO and pulling from the front of the lot so build dates might matter and get grouped together a bit.

I'm a 4BW (46360) built 3/16 going to Faulkner in trevose.

@Metal4all6 try penfed too. I have a paper check from them right now to take to the dealer and my loan is already in process without taking delivery. I can walk away and cancel the loan without paying anything too. Wish had known that earlier, could have avoided 7-8 hard credit pulls for reapplying after every expiration
5bw 810488 built 3/10 going to Holman in Mt. Laurel NJ

The one delivered to Detroit today was built 3/11... so that may be a good sign... or not🤣

5BW built 5/23 - dealer says is Delayed. Cadillac of Turnersville. Hoping it comes July

Hey guys! I just got word that my car was built yesterday afternoon, so I'm currently at 3800 with VIN 46-0548.

So, what did I miss? I assuming you all have had a smooth progression through the delivery process and are all well on your way to getting your cars in a timely fashion?

daveed-diggs-dance.gif

Attachments

• 1654705950725.png
    1654705950725.png
    183.9 KB · Views: 58
Hey guys! I just got word that my car was built yesterday afternoon, so I'm currently at 3800 with VIN 46-0548.

So, what did I miss? I assuming you all have had a smooth progression through the delivery process and are all well on your way to getting your cars in a timely fashion?

View attachment 9381
I swear if you manage to get your car before me I'm driving over the bridge and knocking on your door for a ride haha. But congrats!

I reached out to my dealer last night. They got in contact with GM this morning and my CT4 BW received the missing microchip and is now waiting for QC check. At least it's some progress!
Any idea what chip it is? I'm curious if our parking sensors would potentially be factory retrofitted since they are off constraint at this point

I swear if you manage to get your car before me I'm driving over the bridge and knocking on your door for a ride haha. But congrats!
My salesman is optimistic that the wait won't be long as they now have 5 completed cars all waiting to be shipped to them. I, however, expect that the rodeo is just getting started.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back