Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

Someone local received their Electric Blue 5BW. I saw it on Menards detailing insta page. Although when i took my white 5BW to them, they didn't post mine 😒
😠

When @dribs15's car got delivered to Holman, I saw the transporter that delivered it leaving the lot with an Electric Blue 5BW on it, likely the same one.

Someone local received their Electric Blue 5BW. I saw it on Menards detailing insta page. Although when i took my white 5BW to them, they didn't post mine 😒
its fine, the same company that did their cool floors just did my garage floor. they didn't post any photos with a nice blackwing in the background either lol. its fine, not upset.

Last edited:
its fine, the same company that did cool their floors just did my garage floor. they didn't post any photos with a nice blackwing in the background either lol. its fine, not upset.
It's fine, everything's fine. Don't care. 🙄
Jk, I really don't care, just thought it was funny. Maybe i didn't spend enough since I only got my tint done with them

It's fine, everything's fine. Don't care. 🙄
Jk, I really don't care, just thought it was funny. Maybe i didn't spend enough since I only got my tint done with them
This Is Fine GIF

Just briefly rolled by cars and coffee at Miller's Ale House in Mt. Laurel and it was hopping! Wish I could have stayed longer.
When we all gonna infiltrate?! I'm pretty sure I'm good to go for next Saturday AM, but then am 50/50 through the rest of September/October. How about you all? Would love to meet up and see everybody's rides.

Just briefly rolled by cars and coffee at Miller's Ale House in Mt. Laurel and it was hopping! Wish I could have stayed longer.
When we all gonna infiltrate?! I'm pretty sure I'm good to go for next Saturday AM, but then am 50/50 through the rest of September/October. How about you all? Would love to meet up and see everybody's rides.
Bummed our car took 6 months to be delivered! Was 100% in before timing caught up and we moved to FL. Enjoy. Post some pictures of them lined up

I'm in for Saturday 9/10!

We’re good for this Saturday, we’ve got a pretty good drive to get there be neat to see a bunch of BW together since I haven’t seen one on the street yet!

Weather looks promising...
Screenshot_20220905-094632_Chrome.jpg

What time are you all thinking? It goes from 8-12. Could get there from the start or maybe could shoot for 9am-ish... so anyone driving from any distance (e.g. @Slick Blackwing) don't have to get up too early. Thoughts?

Weather looks promising...View attachment 12455

What time are you all thinking? It goes from 8-12. Could get there from the start or maybe could shoot for 9am-ish... so anyone driving from any distance (e.g. @Slick Blackwing) don't have to get up too early. Thoughts?
If we want any hope of parking near each other we should be there early, I would say no later than 8:30-8:45. Getting there at 9 is fine, but we most likely won't be able to park where we want.

I'll plan to get there at 8 maybe try to hold spots, but that might be frowned upon.

Don’t worry about me I’m an early bird, we could leave 5 be there around 7:30 just want to make sure as many as possible going to show up. Set the time don’t beat around the bush! I prefer to be together.

Burl/bristol?
Yeah I'm glenside/ willow Grove area. Swore off setting foot in Philadelphia county after we moved out of the city and I plan to abide by that haha. I'll long detour up to 95 and take 295 down to you guys. I'm also good to get there earlier. Can't probably be there closer to 815 /830 assuming the drive stays around 50 minutes from me.... I'm not an early bird haha

Have any of you guys signed up for Spring Mountain? I just got an email with a link and I understand they are currently booked up, but it would be cool to try to reserve spots at the same school.

Have any of you guys signed up for Spring Mountain? I just got an email with a link and I understand they are currently booked up, but it would be cool to try to reserve spots at the same school.

Confirmed for January 20-21, 2023. Manual 5BW.

I'm trying to go in may. We have a Colorado trip planned around that time and wanted to piggyback it on. Waiting on dates to be released

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back