Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New CT4V BW from Austin, TX

bobo_braski

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW
Hey there – I'm a bit late introducing myself. I picked up my BW back in May but it wasn't my order. I had an order placed at a local Austin dealer back in Jan but have been stalking these forums ever since. I was lucky enough to see a post that Dustin from Sewell in Dallas made about a CT4 becoming available when they couldn't reach the guy that ordered it. Pretty similar to my specs minus a couple of features, but I couldn't pass it up. It also helped that Sewell kept doesn't do markups. Whereas the dealer here in Austin wanted 10k over. Anyway, I jumped on it, and a month later finally made my first post.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_1894_jpg.jpg
    IMG_1894_jpg.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 112
Hey there – I'm a bit late introducing myself. I picked up my BW back in May but it wasn't my order. I had an order placed at a local Austin dealer back in Jan but have been stalking these forums ever since. I was lucky enough to see a post that Dustin from Sewell in Dallas made about a CT4 becoming available when they couldn't reach the guy that ordered it. Pretty similar to my specs minus a couple of features, but I couldn't pass it up. It also helped that Sewell kept doesn't do markups. Whereas the dealer here in Austin wanted 10k over. Anyway, I jumped on it, and a month later finally made my first post.

Cheers!
Congratulations!

Cheers!
See a trend. Congratulation's! Knock the feathers of it! Cool.

Welcome. I will be a Sewell customer just as soon as my 5BW arrives. Hopefully in a couple of weeks. Sewell customer service is as good as it gets. It is a class operation.

Nice, PLS send an ILS picture of her when she lands and gates. ;) Congratulations! Chasing "keys" over here....

Roger on the pictures. It's going to be white because white is a little cooler in the Texas heat. It will be Christmas in July when it arrives.

No more wings for me. 60 years of messing with airplanes was enough. Future cruising will be at highway level and Vne will be the posted limit.

Roger on the pictures. It's going to be white because white is a little cooler in the Texas heat. It will be Christmas in July when it arrives.

No more wings for me. 60 years of messing with airplanes was enough. Future cruising will be at highway level and Vne will be the posted limit.
Lots of folks safe and well touch and go. At the controls with you're crew....Gotta go. someone thinks I want to pad something?

Cheers!

Welcome!! We will have to meet up once I get mine. The other Austinite I know of here is @TRTL PWR

Dame Fortune helps those who help themselves. Smart move on your part. Good for you. My code is at 4200. Shipped. And the wait goes on.

Cheers!
Welcome! I was between black and shadow metallic. Wife talked me into the shadow, but that pic has me second guessing my choices..

Nice to have you with us. My 5BW is at Sewell (Dallas) going through dealer prep I will get it on Friday. Christmas in July.

H
Welcome!! We will have to meet up once I get mine. The other Austinite I know of here is @TRTL PWR
Hey Seth! did yours come in yet? I haven't seen any other blackwings on the road yet...
Congrats Bobo!
where in Austin are you located? let me know if you up for a track day or meet up. Im south

Sewell Cadillac in Dallas has a wide reputation for excellent customer service. That was my experience. From the time I placed the order until I drove the 5BW off the lot, they could not have been more professional and helpful. (I do not work for Sewell)

H

Hey Seth! did yours come in yet? I haven't seen any other blackwings on the road yet...
Congrats Bobo!
where in Austin are you located? let me know if you up for a track day or meet up. Im south

What’s good TRTL?
I’m stuck in delayed purgatory.

So far I know of you, a guy I found on insta with a blue 4 who lives out in Lago, and then OP Bobo here. Also chatted with a lady out in Westlake with a white 4BW but unfortunately didn’t get her info. I def want to do a meet up (heck I’d be down to do it before mine comes in, I want to see some of these cars!!!)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back