Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Owner '24 CT4V BW - SE Ohio

Twzted

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'24 CT4V BW
Good Morning all, just wanted to drop by and say Hi. Looking to learn and enjoy the community.

Picked up a new '24 CT4V BW last night, Cyber Metallic Yellow - 6M.

Was torn on getting a yellow car, but from the pictures to seeing it in person, it is a very unique yellow and almost green. I really came to like it, but so much for avoiding attention.

If the sun decides to shine today, I will get some pictures to post. Here is just one poor one from last night.

Attachments

• IMG_3183.jpg
    IMG_3183.jpg
    847.7 KB · Views: 37
Welcome to the Caddy fam! I felt similarly about my 4BW's color. I was not sure about the Velocity Red color based on internet photos, but when I saw the car in person I loved it! When sun shines on it looks orangey (or maybe need to visit the eye doctor 😂).

The Cyber Metallic Yellow is such a unique color. Would love to see some photos in full sun! I think painting the rims black (or aftermarket black rims) would look super.

Welcome and congrats! Can't wait to see some pics...love that color...

Welcome and congrats! Can't wait to see some pics...love that color...
Welcome to the Caddy fam! I felt similarly about my 4BW's color. I was not sure about the Velocity Red color based on internet photos, but when I saw the car in person I loved it! When sun shines on it looks orangey (or maybe need to visit the eye doctor 😂).

The Cyber Metallic Yellow is such a unique color. Would love to see some photos in full sun! I think painting the rims black (or aftermarket black rims) would look super.
Yes, I agree, I would have gone for the black wheels, but it was kind of a spontaneous purchase and this was available vs trying to order( I’m also very impatient). Also painted calipers would have been nice. Things I can change if desired.

Here are few pics I just grabbed, getting ready to do some family cruising.

**Unfortunately, they turned a little grainy with the sun (phone pics). I will have to find someone with a nice camera to get better pics. Not my field of expertise.

Attachments

• IMG_3185.jpeg
    IMG_3185.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3186.jpeg
    IMG_3186.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3184.jpeg
    IMG_3184.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 42
Wheels look sharp - so does the car. I notice you're in Ohio...you may want to consider snow wheels & tires (at least for next year)...rear snow tires are hard to get sizes for - at least for the Micheline Alpines (that drive fantastic). You could source another set of wheels and decide which to use for summers and which for winters.

Welcome to Cadillac-V-Net from Central Ohio.

Love the color on a CT4-V Blackwing.

you may want to consider snow wheels & tires
Granted they're needed for cold weather driving, but in Central Ohio, we haven't had but maybe 6" of snow each of the past 2 years. That suits me fine.

@Twzted love the color! It has a transformative effect depending on the lighting and angle, which really makes the car stand out.

Living outside Philly, the winter weather had me considering switching to winter tires. I opted to see how things would pan out, and it turns out the summer tires have been sufficient so far. Plus, I'm conveniently close to a train station, so on particularly cold or snowy days, I simply take the train to work. I do have plans to purchase some Apex wheels with all-season tires during the next Black Friday sale and rotate wheels and tires, though.

Wheels look sharp - so does the car. I notice you're in Ohio...you may want to consider snow wheels & tires (at least for next year)...rear snow tires are hard to get sizes for - at least for the Micheline Alpines (that drive fantastic). You could source another set of wheels and decide which to use for summers and which for winters.

Thanks for the recommendation, I have heard the size is hard to come by. I planned on it for next year. Just have to find the right wheels.

Welcome to Cadillac-V-Net from Central Ohio.

Love the color on a CT4-V Blackwing.

Granted they're needed for cold weather driving, but in Central Ohio, we haven't had but maybe 6" of snow each of the past 2 years. That suits me fine.
I love the snow...we don't ever get enough of it. I'm always hoping for 2 ft+....of course 'm retired now...but even before. Now maybe I'd feel differently if it snowed 2ft+ 3 times in a row week after week....but IMO as long as its cold I prefer there to be snow on the ground (and even on the road....that Audi with quattro absolutely spoiled me...

I'm a big believer in snow tires...for cold temps alone yes...but to have when it snows. I never like driving a car that is inhibited in any way (by the conditions or otherwise)....and its just piece of mind.

When there is snow on the road, we have the choice of either driving our Audi Q5 Quattro or F150 4WD. My 5BW isn't coming out of the garage until spring. Too many idiots on the road during the winter for me to risk driving the Caddy.

I think I passed you on I-70 around 4 PM. The yellow caught my attention! I was not in my 4BW. :(

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back