Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PPF Installer in Central TX (Austin, Dallas, San Antonio)

ATXBlackwing

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2012 CTS-V - SOLD | 2024 CT5 Blackwing on Order!
Looking for any and all recommendations for PPF/Ceramic installers in the Central TX for the new Blackwing thats about to land. I know there's a good TX presence on the forums so looking for some help! Car lands in Dallas and I live in Austin, so those are the preferred cities but can drive to San Antone for the right installer. Planning to do Stealth on the standard gloss black paint... couldn't get the diamond tri-coat to go through on the order :mad:

Hey fellow Austinite. Go to Taurus Auto Detailing! Sean (the owner) is great to work with. He’s done my CT4V BW and at least one other that I know of.

9A3BC637-2269-4133-9CB6-9249E24B99D1.jpeg

Last edited:
I used Performance Clear Bra in Fort Worth. They did PPF on the front, ceramic coating all over (including wheels) and tinted the windows. They did a great job and were very professional and easy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Ask for William Colon (pronounced like cologne).

IMG_9150a.jpg

IMG_9148.jpg

IMG_9134.jpg

IMG_9150.jpg

IMG_9145.jpg

Any recommendations in San Antonio?

Another good Dallas option is CeramicFX. Gunes wrapped my black CT4VB in STEK matte PPF, and applied 2 coats of ceramic (only because I insisted, he says STEK doesn’t really need ceramic.) 6 months later I’m still very happy with how everything came out.

Attachments

• IMG_1329.jpeg
    IMG_1329.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1343.jpeg
    IMG_1343.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1339.jpeg
    IMG_1339.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2074.jpeg
    IMG_2074.jpeg