Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New CT4V BW from Austin, TX

What’s good TRTL?
I’m stuck in delayed purgatory.

So far I know of you, a guy I found on insta with a blue 4 who lives out in Lago, and then OP Bobo here. Also chatted with a lady out in Westlake with a white 4BW but unfortunately didn’t get her info. I def want to do a meet up (heck I’d be down to do it before mine comes in, I want to see some of these cars!!!)
If you all decide to do a track day at COTA invite me! lol I'll bring whatever I'm driving at the time

I just realized I did not send a picture of when I got my 5BW. The lovely young lady is my Sewell sales lady. They would not let me keep the red bow, or the sales lady
7CEE1279-E7E8-4DD7-A8DD-DC921AE298AE.jpeg

nice. i usually run with edge addicts in the yellow group. Im not seeing any days that work for me until December though.
If you all decide to do a track day at COTA invite me! lol I'll bring whatever I'm driving at the time

nice. i usually run with edge addicts in the yellow group. Im not seeing any days that work for me until December though.

Anyone want to start a thread for Texas HPDE/track events? Looks like we have a bunch of Texas people here with experience. Years ago I drove at TWS (R.I.P.), MSR-Cresson, and MSR-Houston. Never been to COTA or done an event with Edge Addicts. I have questions.

Anyone want to start a thread for Texas HPDE/track events? Looks like we have a bunch of Texas people here with experience. Years ago I drove at TWS (R.I.P.), MSR-Cresson, and MSR-Houston. Never been to COTA or done an event with Edge Addicts. I have questions.
start it up! I have questions too. I'm considering doing MSR-Houston on Aug 13 but I'm trying to get rid of the RC F I shouldn't have bought first lol

im happy to answer any questions about edge addicts...people also love Chin Racing @ COTA but I have yet to run with them.

Anyone want to start a thread for Texas HPDE/track events?

start it up! I have questions too.

New thread for track talk:

Welcome

I just realized I did not send a picture of when I got my 5BW. The lovely young lady is my Sewell sales lady. They would not let me keep the red bow, or the sales lady View attachment 10688
Nice bird Cap! We keep the bill and not the bow! I gotta post too! Thanks for the share, enjoy!

My Bird.

Attachments

• Girl Parked.jpg
    Girl Parked.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 70
White! My color choice because it's cooler in the Texas heat...of which there is a lot.

If there are any other Austinites in here, I made an area group on FB. Feel free to join:

The car came from Sewell (Dallas). The cap came from Amazon. The sales lady came from Oklahoma.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back