Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Mystery warning card in the trunk

turbotaz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
5BW manual, formerly V Wagon
Found this in the trunk on delivery. What in the world is this supposed to mean?

20220712_205758.jpeg

don't use tracked car washes.... but you should never use a car wash that uses brushes anyways...
Oh, interesting. My go to wash is a high volume hand wash but cars go through the line on a track. Never really had issues there, but I guess I should not risk it with this one. Probably the tire is just too wide for it.

If you’ll go thru a car wash with a track it will destroy the front splitter. Carbon fiber or not
Now that makes sense... but the factory splitter on my 5 is actually higher than on my s6

Oh, interesting. My go to wash is a high volume hand wash but cars go through the line on a track. Never really had issues there, but I guess I should not risk it with this one. Probably the tire is just too wide for it.
Check and see if they offer “off track” washes. A little more $ but, worth it.

Which wheels do you have? I'd think those tracks can handle wider tires/ wheels (trucks/ large SUV's...)
True. Probably it is the splitter then. That is where they have the star on the diagram. But it doesn't seem that low, so maybe overly cautious warning.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back