Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V What’s this stuff that comes in the trunk?

CT5-V Model
A good solution might be for nktn1985 to use his time to answer all repetitive questions that the search function could have easily answered.

Starting now, all searches for dipshit will have this thread in the results.

Great, now that's going to reinforce I'm a dipshit!

I was reading this forum for 5 months before my car was delivered and knew about many things (including the parts in the trunk) before I received my car.

As for searching, using Google will generally produce results that link back to this forum and many others. Try it yourself, “CT5V Blackwing what are the parts in the trunk” Surely everyone knows how to use Google? I have no sympathy for people that put in zero effort to find the answers on their own. That is a missed learning opportunity. I always find when I put in an effort I end up learning about many other useful things that I didn't anticipate.
You're not wrong rubberduck. I'll be the first to admit sometimes I rush and do not search or maybe I did search and just overlooked the actual answer --- sometimes posting a thread is a quick solution - not everyone has time to read through every thread unfortunately - I've been trying to but just don't have enough time. Telling someone "You can also do a search for the thread with a ton of information in it.." IMO is sarcastic BC of the "..." after the suggestion. At least from my side maybe his helpful direction would have been better received if it read "There is a thread about this topic if you search Brake cooling ducts in the search function it will give you more info about it"

We all know what "..." means in an email and the intent behind it. Could I have just moved on from the thread yes so my apology is responding to an irrelevant post by Tallsteve that I took personal and probably had zero impact for anyone else.

You're not wrong rubberduck. I'll be the first to admit sometimes I rush and do not search or maybe I did search and just overlooked the actual answer --- sometimes posting a thread is a quick solution - not everyone has time to read through every thread unfortunately - I've been trying to but just don't have enough time. Telling someone "You can also do a search for the thread with a ton of information in it.." IMO is sarcastic BC of the "..." after the suggestion. At least from my side maybe his helpful direction would have been better received if it read "There is a thread about this topic if you search Brake cooling ducts in the search function it will give you more info about it"

We all know what "..." means in an email and the intent behind it. Could I have just moved on from the thread yes so my apology is responding to an irrelevant post by Tallsteve that I took personal and probably had zero impact for anyone else.
You can also do a search for the thread with a ton of information in it..
Ok, after this response I'm done because you just cant help some people..... Please sir show/tell me where I ".." quoted my response???????????????????????????

WTF are you talking about? Again, admit your wrong and move on and read/learn something about your Blackwing...

Oh wait, maybe we should thank you because your are generating some excitement on the forum that we have not had in awhile..

Oh yes, one more thing, nothing about me or my post are irrelevant!
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Useless GIF here:
Fire Garbage GIF

I've learned a lot in this thread. Thanks broski's.

Ok, after this response I'm done because you just cant help some people..... Please sir show/tell me where I ".." quoted my response???????????????????????????

WTF are you talking about? Again, admit your wrong and move on and read/learn something about your Blackwing...

Oh wait, maybe we should thank you because your are generating some excitement on the forum that we have not had in awhile..

Oh yes, one more thing, nothing about me or my post are irrelevant!
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Useless GIF here:
Fire Garbage GIF
Went right over your head Steve............ Have a great day sir..........

Welp, looks like twin turbo C6 guy is back.

I found the parts in my 4BW and installed them as soon as possible and went on to beat the crap out of the car at the track.

If anyone did not do the same they are losers.

@Tall Steve --- my apologies my friend. No place for any negativity here or anywhere ever. Just trying to enjoy cars and life sir.

@Tall Steve --- my apologies my friend. No place for any negativity here or anywhere ever. Just trying to enjoy cars and life sir.
No problem at all buddy, sometime online we forget who we really are.. I get where you are coming from because I have found people either like me or HATE me with a passion.... My wife tells me I'm a bad commutator all the time I don't see it but she is right about most things....

All is forgiven and forgotten!

I have to top it off with a GIF..
Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

No problem at all buddy, sometime online we forget who we really are.. I get where you are coming from because I have found people either like me or HATE me with a passion.... My wife tells me I'm a bad commutator all the time I don't see it but she is right about most things....

All is forgiven and forgotten!

I have to top it off with a GIF..
Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends
My wife says the same about me. Clearly not too different considering we are owners of BW and English dogs! Along with well being dipshits LOL. Lesson learned on my side

No way, you have an English Bulldog?
On our 3rd one now. Had a girl for 10 years she passed away 3 years ago. Our current boy is 8 years old got him at 16 weeks. Just added a 5-year-old girl from a retired breeder. Also have a Cane Corso. Ran across a thread about Instagram and found you that is how I knew you had a bulldog lol - I wasn't standing outside your house or anything

On our 3rd one now. Had a girl for 10 years she passed away 3 years ago. Our current boy is 8 years old got him at 16 weeks. Just added a 5-year-old girl from a retired breeder. Also have a Cane Corso. Ran across a thread about Instagram and found you that is how I knew you had a bulldog lol - I wasn't standing outside your house or anything
That's awesome, you have got to post some pics in the pet thread!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back