Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

My new 2023 CT4-V Blackwing got delivered today

EB4BW

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
My first Cadillac ever!

I completed the purchased of this car a few weeks ago, but due to some cross-state registration delivery delays it couldn't be delivered until now.

It looked so small when it showed up all by its lonesome on a single level car carrier. (Driver reported he was picking up 4 cars in my area to take back home.)

Spec'ed almost exactly how I would have ordered one (this has a sunroof, I'd rather not have it), the mid-winter discount on a leftover new '23 was too good to pass up. Also with Electric Blue going away I was excited to find this one.

I already have a set of all seasons to put on it, the PS4Ss are like hockey pucks in this weather.

IMG_9833.jpg

Congratulations! Looks awesome. :Steer

I already have a set of all seasons to put on it, the PS4Ss are like hockey pucks in this weather.
Welcome bud!

Yup, feel your pain on those summer tires.
My 1st test drive on them ( they had been prior broken in 🙄 ) was like being on ice skates in 20 degree weather. I decided then to put some all seasons pilots on them. Much better!!
Now I need to find me some summer wheels for my summer tires.
Ideally...., I'd love to get the caddy bronze rims, but I'm a bit reluctant to drop the 3K for them.

That brings up the next question....,

If I did find wheels for my summer tires, and had them mounted, that means I'd have to by new TPM's for the tires.
So...., when I switch them out, will the computer recognize them automatically, or do I have to somehow reprogram for the computer to see tire pressure?

Welcome bud!

Yup, feel your pain on those summer tires.
My 1st test drive on them ( they had been prior broken in 🙄 ) was like being on ice skates in 20 degree weather. I decided then to put some all seasons pilots on them. Much better!!
Now I need to find me some summer wheels for my summer tires.
Ideally...., I'd love to get the caddy bronze rims, but I'm a bit reluctant to drop the 3K for them.

That brings up the next question....,

If I did find wheels for my summer tires, and had them mounted, that means I'd have to by new TPM's for the tires.
So...., when I switch them out, will the computer recognize them automatically, or do I have to somehow reprogram for the computer to see tire pressure?
The car will automatically find/sense the new sensors. There is also a menu function on the dash that you can select to sense them. In either case, it may take a few miles of travel.

Congrats brother :beer

Congrats! Looks great....

My first Cadillac ever!

I completed the purchased of this car a few weeks ago, but due to some cross-state registration delivery delays it couldn't be delivered until now.

It looked so small when it showed up all by its lonesome on a single level car carrier. (Driver reported he was picking up 4 cars in my area to take back home.)

Spec'ed almost exactly how I would have ordered one (this has a sunroof, I'd rather not have it), the mid-winter discount on a leftover new '23 was too good to pass up. Also with Electric Blue going away I was excited to find this one.

View attachment 24138
Congrats! This is my first caddy too! Actually I've never owned a GM product of any kind before. I'm very impressed with everything overall. I was seriously considering the 4BW myself and would have purchased one if it wasn't for my local dealer blowing the sale.

I decided then to put some all seasons pilots on them. Much better!!

I went with the same - Pilot Sport All Season 4 in the OEM size. Makes a huge difference in the usability of the car in cold weather. I bought a second set of the normal OEM wheels (PVD chrome plated off ebay) and had a set of PSAS4 (from tire rack) mounted, along with TPMS sensors a few weeks ago so I'd be ready to put them on after delivery.

I mounted them in the driveway last night after work. There is a menu item in the digital dash to "relearn" the TPMS sensors. Took a few miles of driving for the car to update to the sensors in the all seasons.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back