Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Blackwing owner from Ohio

BW56M

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing
Just picked up a new CT5-V Blackwing on December 20th. Merry Christmas to me. I've had one on order for well over a year, but my ordering dealer found one that had just arrived at another dealership listed as available. It had been ordered for someone that had backed out of the deal. It checked all the boxes and I happened to be the lucky one to snag it before someone else did. Summit White/ Cool Sky Gray interior, dark graphite wheels / red calipers and 6 speed manual transmission. Only put 329 miles on it before having to store it for the winter. Looking forward to spring when I can finish it's break in period. Just sold my 2019 Shelby GT350 that I've owned since it was new. It has been the most fun and engaging vehicle I've ever owned. I'm sure this one will be even more enjoyable.

20240104_174130.jpg 20231220_214522.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you! Congrats.

Congratulations best of luck with it. After a year+ search to find one, I was like a child on Xmas morning every day. Would walk out to garage every morning and pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. You made a great choice.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back