Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Moderators

DonD

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
How about getting rid of the annoying Honda advertisement? Hondas have little in common with Blackwings. Don

Be honest, who doesn’t want an Odyssey?
Me. I'm soon selling my 2005 odyssey. Barely broken in at 214k miles. I'll give you the standard fellow-forum-member deal. Don't take too long to decide, wont last long.
And my current ads are Audi and BET+. Not sure why those either though.

I think it is based on your browsing history. You must be looking at Hondas a lot. ;)
Is this your and those who have piled on attempt at humor? If so, pretty lame and a total failure.

I have zero interest in Hondas.

GTANotch88, you're so funny, you could be the next Johnny Carson, barf. Oh, wait, bring it to my shooting range and I'll destroy your POS Odyssey with my .458 Winchester Magnum. Don

Be honest, who doesn’t want an Odyssey?
The Honda build quality is weak. My kids have a new Odyssey and they left an entire duct giving air to the rear passengers. The car leaks water and the carpet was ruined and 3 dealers could not fix the leak. The 1.5L Turbo in the Civic and CRV is perhaps the worst engine that Honda has made. They have an oil dilution problem and Honda has not fixed the issue. I don't recommend Hondas.

GTANotch88, you're so funny, you could be the next Johnny Carson, barf. Oh, wait, bring it to my shooting range and I'll destroy your POS Odyssey with my .458 Winchester Magnum. Don
Actually the discount was being offered to rubberduck. Unfortunately you'd have to pay market price. GTAnotch88

old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.png

Why I gotta look at Hondas?! What's browser history? How do you open up a .pdf?

Actually the discount was being offered to rubberduck. Unfortunately you'd have to pay market price. GTAnotch88
I was being sarcastic, but apparently a major fail. Never owned a minivan in my life. Although in few years I plan to buy a 1 ton van for camping.

Bullcrap. Don
IDK, at least on some ads I get a choice to hide them if not interested (not that it always works). And I guess you don't know what a winky face means. :unsure:.

I was being sarcastic, but apparently a major fail. Never owned a minivan in my life. Although in few years I plan to buy a 1 ton van for camping.
Lol I completely knew you were kidding.

I never notice the ads (sorry Rob) because I've been reading magazines, newspapers, and the internet for decades and found skipping/ignoring them is a decent strategy vs. broadcasting your entitlement issues over how this site is funded.

Kars 4 Kids radio ad will sound great in your new Passport, so there is that bright spot. ;)

Reactions: Rob
I don't know, I don't see a problem. The only ads I see are on the right side of the page and on the bottom below all of this. I don't even notice / pay attention to them.
My ads were for BDO (or similar) and tickets for some type of NY city tour. I refreshed this page & got Vettetube & Hot Topic! Both times Temu at the bottom but again I don't even notice them.

I've never seen a Honda ad, or half of what you guys see. All I get is that damn Temu ad at the bottom. Never been to that website, and it's everywhere. And how do they sell crap that cheap?

The owner of the site needs to make money, if you don’t like the ad, ignore it and move on with your day. Or we need to send in donations to keep the site going if you want it ad free.

Honda might not be bad, very easy to jack up and get it on jack stands I hear.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back