Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Moderators

Man you’re killing me, I’ve never owned a mini van, and we had 4 kids!
When they were small I strapped both boys together in the passenger seat of my MR2...and otherwise 4 door sedans...considered mid-sized then but compacts now....did just fine. No dogs admittedly...

Not knocking mini-vans per se...if you need them....in many cases they make more sense then an SUV. I've always preferred driving sedans, hatchbacks or...the ultimate SUV (in the true sense of sport and utility) - my Audi S4 Avant (wagon)....

When they were small I strapped both boys together in the passenger seat of my MR2...and otherwise 4 door sedans...considered mid-sized then but compacts now....did just fine. No dogs admittedly...

Not knocking mini-vans per se...if you need them....in many cases they make more sense then an SUV. I've always preferred driving sedans, hatchbacks or...the ultimate SUV (in the true sense of sport and utility) - my Audi S4 Avant (wagon)....
Fake wood paneled old school station wagons with the reversed back seat and rear window open sucking on exhaust all day >> mini vans

Another forum member trying to replace Jay Leno and failing. Don
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

FWIW....Jay Leno sucked. Carson and Letterman for me... and Stern back on WFAN or WYSP.

I went the opposite route from a mini-van too.

I bought an aircraft-style clip-on seatbelt for my Camaro. Hooked them onto the inner baby seat anchor on each side to add a 3rd seatbelt for my 3rd kid to sit on the hump in the back seat.

Thankfully my kids were small then and fit fine. :)

Mini-vans and suburbans are great for the wife though.........

Fake wood paneled old school station wagons with the reversed back seat and rear window open sucking on exhaust all day >> mini vans
I tried to be that dad...believe me, I tried. We had a station wagon with the rear-facing 3rd row that the kids loved...but it ultimately wasn't big enough to carry a family of 4 plus all our crap down the shore.

IMG_4908.jpeg

I wish I could find some pics of my Audi wagon with 3 bikes on the back and a canoe on top but can't seem to find any (they're around somewhere)...also with 1,000 pounds of bags of soil in the back and with lumber sticking out the back with the hatch tied down with bungee cords and such (not sure I have those pics...but wish I did)...

You started an entire thread because your delicate little sensibilities just couldn't bear to look at another Honda ad. And *we're* the intolerant ones? 🤣
Pray tell, why should I want to look at Honda ads? They didn't even feature the higher performing ones. I'm so hurt that you don't agree with me. Boo Hoo, NOT. Don

I tried to be that dad...believe me, I tried. We had a station wagon with the rear-facing 3rd row that the kids loved...but it ultimately wasn't big enough to carry a family of 4 plus all our crap down the shore.

View attachment 23871

clark-griswald-look-at-the-time-gotta-go-chevy-chase-rusty-vacation.gif

Love you bro, but listen up Russ. That Volvo is too new (after they started to downsize wagons) to be considered.

Let me know when you can fit Aunt Edna on the roof and then we'll be on the same page with regards to how much cargo space you got.

edna-national.gif
vacation-clark.gif

nationallampoonsvacation-clarkgriswold.gif

😘

Tired of people who apparently have so little to do that they make a mountain out of a molehill.

Overly sensitive? Doubtful, 21 yrs on active duty as a Navy officer, 7 straight years on sea duty. 17 yrs in a national nuclear weapons laboratory. Don't see a reason to put up with chickenshit and that's what my antagonists are dealing in. Don

Lighten Up Season 2 GIF by PBS

Tired of people who apparently have so little to do that they make a mountain out of a molehill.

Overly sensitive? Doubtful, 21 yrs on active duty as a Navy officer, 7 straight years on sea duty. 17 yrs in a national nuclear weapons laboratory. Don't see a reason to put up with chickenshit and that's what my antagonists are dealing in. Don
Ok, how about trying to just have a little bit of fun? I’ve been on a lot of forums that are way too serious. This place (if you go with the flow) is/can be a lot of fun.

Wow - impressive service...very much so. Something to be very proud of even if others might not fully grasp.

Anyway - don't take these forum things seriously....folks just kidding around. best not to feed into it if it bothers you. Its nothing important.

Minii-vans, Hondas, what have you...who really cares...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back