Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Longest time from produced to delivered?

MattH

Seasoned Member
Just curious on everyones timeline. My 4 Blackwing was produced 1/24 and is still 3800 as of today.

46-258

For reference 46-259 has already been delivered to the dealer....im not salty though...lol

Last edited:
Mine is 46-320, produced 2/15 and I'm still 3800.

I went from 3000 to 3400 with a build date of 3/21 only to go back to 3100 with a build date of 4/4 in 7 days. I have no idea why or what happened. It was as if my goat saw the gate opened and got roped when attempting to make a break for it. 🥺

I'm 46-280. Car is listed as Delayed now along with all the other 'completed' cars on Rob's tracking list. Was built the week after yours. I think there's someone there who's a bit older though..

This poor bastard has been waiting a while. I bet it was built dec or very early Jan
1647999259626.png

I am 86-403. My car was produced on 2/25 and is currently at 3800.

Mine is 86-329, was built 1/26, and is at status 6000 - Delivered to Customer. However, I do not have the car nor does the dealership. It seems nobody at GM knows where this car is. Last VINView update shows it near vegas. =/

1648031509947.png

Last edited:
So my car, 46-224, was built 1/13 and was at 3800 for nearly 2 months and "picked" status on the JC site. Then two weeks ago my dealer e-mailed and the car was there. I had Rob remove it from his tracker but I just checked the Jack Cooper site and it still says status is "picked". So, you never know when it will just show up despite all the status checking, etc. The Goat Rodeo is a mysterious thing! The car is fantastic and worth the wait. I know, easy for me to say now. I was frustrated as hell a few weeks ago!

I am 86-403. My car was produced on 2/25 and is currently at 3800.
we are close production line mates - I am 086-398, built 2/23, status went up to 4000, then back to 3800 and Jack Cooper showed on-hold... until today! it is now showing picked

Mine is 86-329, was built 1/26, and is at status 6000 - Delivered to Customer. However, I do not have the car nor does the dealership. It seems nobody at GM knows where this car is. Last VINView update shows it near vegas. =/

View attachment 7785
according to that VINView it looks like it's in SLC....

according to that VINView it looks like it's in SLC....
Car is most definitely not in SLC.. At least that anyone is willing to admit. At some point, somebody marked the car as '5000 - Delivered to Dealer', but dealer claims it was not.

The two stories I've been given are; 1) Was a mistake on the BOL and the car left Lansing last week and should have arrived on 3/21, 2) The car was on the transport carrier with a load of other blackwings, but was not offloaded at the dealer.

In any case, I've opened a case with GM as nobody seems to know with any certainty where the car is or how we get it into my garage.

If you have any additional insight on how to track this thing.. Or even read VinView, I would appreciate it.

I am trying to get them to activate On-Star this morning.

Car is most definitely not in SLC.. At least that anyone is willing to admit. At some point, somebody marked the car as '5000 - Delivered to Dealer', but dealer claims it was not.

The two stories I've been given are; 1) Was a mistake on the BOL and the car left Lansing last week and should have arrived on 3/21, 2) The car was on the transport carrier with a load of other blackwings, but was not offloaded at the dealer.

In any case, I've opened a case with GM as nobody seems to know with any certainty where the car is or how we get it into my garage.

If you have any additional insight on how to track this thing.. Or even read VinView, I would appreciate it.

I am trying to get them to activate On-Star this morning.
You definitely have a good #goatstory to share once you have your keys. Hopefully you haven't paid any monies to the stealer yet.

You definitely have a good #goatstory to share once you have your keys. Hopefully you haven't paid any monies to the stealer yet.
They have my 2k deposit.. Though I am thinking about asking for 0% financing for 72 months and extended warranty to cover the hassle.. Maybe will go so far as to ask for the car at invoice.

They have my 2k deposit.. Though I am thinking about asking for 0% financing for 72 months and extended warranty to cover the hassle.. Maybe will go so far as to ask for the car at invoice.
I would have chained myself to the dealership by now, a la "Hungry, Hungry Homer"

Homerstrike.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners